20. Finally get to Play

After rushing to get ready and forcing Oikawa to give her her new phone, she and Oikawa finally made it to the school.

"I can't believe you almost made us late," Takara huffed to Oikawa. They had to run to the school or they would've been late for the tournament.

"It's not my fault you wanted your phone right after we woke up!" Oikawa said. They continued arguing while the team just looked at them in silence.

"Ahem, are we interrupting something?" Makki asked.

"Shove it meme boy," Takara said, continuing her argument with the setter.

"Technically, I wouldn't of even had to come over to your house if Tobio hadn't of brought his friend over to make out with!" Takara covered her mouth with her hands and started mentally berating herself.

"He...what?" Oikawa asked. "Did Tobio get a girlfriend?"

"That's his personal business not ours," Takara said. "And I never said that, you didn't hear anything about Tobio from me."

Just then the coach came in and told them to get on the bus. This time, Takara sat beside Iwa.

She banged her head against the seat in front of her. Over and over, until she banged her head against someone's hand.

"Don't do that," Iwa said, taking his hand away. "You could get a concussion."

Takara huffed and turned toward the window. She watched as the bus pulled out of the parking lot and then decided to sleep.

"If I try to fall asleep on your shoulder, make sure to jack-slap my face," she told Iwa. He laughed and Takara leaned against the window and closed her eyes.

---timeskip brought to you by jack-slapping people, it's fun(11/10 would recommend)---

Iwa POV

They had reached their destination and Takara was still asleep. Iwa went to wake her up but he was stopped.

"Don't wake her up," Oikawa said from the seat in front of them.

"Why?" Iwa asked.

"She didn't get that much sleep last night, she needs it," Oikawa answered.

"What are we supposed to do? Leave her on the bus?" Makki asked.

"Someone could carry her," Watari suggested.

"Great idea," Oikawa said. "I volunteer."

"You're going to wake her up Lazykawa," Iwa snapped. "And if anyone's going to carry her, I'm going to cause I don't trust you."

"Fine," Oikawa stood up and made his way off the bus.

Iwa stood up as well and bent down. He picked up Takara bridal style and then grabbed her bag.

She was extremely light and she nuzzled her head against his chest. Iwa sighed and made his way off the bus.

The coach gave him a questioning look but Iwa shrugged it off.

They walked into the large building and Iwa was given many stares. He kept his eyes forward and made sure that Takara would be comfortable.

They made their way to the bracket paper and stopped. They were going to have teh first game so Takara was going to have to wake up soon.

Takara POV

Takara groggily opened her eyes and found herself in Iwa's arms.

"Dang boi, you've got some muscle," she saying jokingly. Iwa looked down at her shocked and smiled.