3. Moose, I mean Tobio

"YOU DID WHAT?"

Takara had just heard about what her brother did at school.

"You got kicked out?" Takara asked. "What's wrong with you?"

"It was the shrimp's fault," Tobio grumbled.

"I don't care who's fault it was, you got in trouble. You were there," Takara told him. "I'm talking to your team's captain tomorrow morning."

"Please don't," he begged.

"No I am," she said. "To apologize for your foolish actions!"

"Don't you have to go to Aoba Johsai's practice tomorrow morning?" he asked.

"Well, I guess I'll be a little late!" Takara said. "Cause I'm going tomorrow whether you like it or not!"

Her phone buzzed in her pocket and she took it out seeing that Oikawa was calling her.

"Yes?" she asked, rubbing her temples.

"Hi Kara-chan! You sound angry. What did Tobio do this time?"

"Oh, nothing important," she said, glaring at her brother.

"Well, I wanted to call and make sure that you were okay and to say goodnight."

"Thank you, Oh I might be late to practice tomorrow morning. I have to talk with Tobio's captain."

"Ooh, he must've done something really bad."

"You have no idea."

"Well, see you tomorrow, Kara-chan!"

"Bye."

"Who was that?" Tobio asked.

"No one," she said putting her phone back in her pocket. "I'm taking a shower."

He nodded.

"We are not done with this conversation," she said glaring at him one last time before going to her bedroom.

She grabbed her towel and her pajamas and went into the bathroom. She pushed open the shower curtain and turned the lever, letting lukewarm droplets of water fill the shower.

She quickly took her clothes off and stepped into the steamy water. 

"I don't like Oikawa," she told herself while she got her blue hair wet. "I was blushing because..."

She put shampoo on her hands, "Because it was cold."

She rubbed the shampoo into her hair, "You can't have a crush on him. He's got fangirls everywhere."

She closed her eyes and started to rub the soap out of her hair. 

After cleaning her body, Takara shut the water off and got out of the shower.

She dried her body off with her towel and put her pajamas on. She dried her hair off the best she could and went into her bedroom.

She sat in her bed and plugged her phone into its charger.

"Goodnight Tobio!" she yelled.

"Night!" she heard him yell back. She turned the lights off and pulled the covers up over her shoulders.

---timeskip brought to you by sleepy Takara---

"Tobio, are you ready?" she asked when he got into the living room the next morning.

"Mhm," he answered.

"Then come on, Moose," she said opening the front door. "You have to take me to your school, remember?"