four

Paige

I was completely frozen.

"Hello?" A deeper, accented voice that definitely did not belong to Anna was now on the other end of the phone.

No. Way.

"Umm hi," I said into the phone.

"So can I asked why you friend decided to call you while at my show because I will tell you, it doesn't do well for my narcissism to have people talking on the phone at my shows." He says.

I can hear him say that into the microphone from outside the arena.

"Um sorry. I'm outside the venue right now. I was suppose to be in there right now but I gave my ticket to mother so she didn't have to get split up from her daughter and my friend called me because I really wanted to see Treat People with Kindness live and my FaceTime was glitching and so she called me. Sorry. I don't usually talk that much," I say quickly into the phone trying to wrap my head around what was happening.

"Wait a minuet. You gave up your sea so a mother and her daughter could stay together?" He asks.

I couldn't hear anything from the arena except a fews boos meaning he must not be talking into the microphone so the crowd could no longer hear our conversation.

"Yeah. I was just trying be nice. Ya know treat people with kindness and all that jazz." I hear him laugh a bit on the other end.

"What's you name love."

I blush a little at the nickname even though it was a brit thing.

"Umm my names Paige. Paige Lowe." I say.

"Okay Paige Lowe. A security guard is going to come meet you outside and take around to the side. I would love for you to watch the rest of the show from there and I would love to say hello afterwards if you are okay with that."

I go silent in shock.

"Hello?" He says after a moment.

"Yes hi. Sorry. That would be amazing."

"Okay great. The guard will be there in a bit."

"Okay"

"See you in a bit Paige Lowe."

"Bye." I hang up the phone, leaning against the wall.

A few minuets later, a security guard was coming up to me.

"Paige Lowe," he asked.

"Yes that's me."

"Alright miss come with me this way."

I followed the guard around the side of the area and finally to a door with a "Restricted Access" sign on the front. He swiped a key card and the door unlocked and we went through. It lead to hallway and all the way at the end was the backstage access dock.

"Alright so you're gonna go down those stairs there and you can watch the show from there. Once the show has finished I will come back down and get you and bring you back to the dressing rooms. Sound good?"

"Yup sounds great. Thank you so much for your help," I say smiling.

"It's no problem at all."

I start towards the stairs and head down to the little area right off to the side right in from of the stage.

He had just finished playing Fine Line and the music began to play for To Be So Lonely. I was having the time of my life. I watch the man in from of me in his white suit with black floral detailing. His pants flared out the bottom and his black dress shirt tied with an over sized bow was a look I never thought I'd ever see someone pull off but I am not surprised that he does effortlessly.

As the song continues I get completely lost in the music. I am in my own little world, dancing and singing along not really even paying attention to the stage. I was purely just enjoying the lyrics and being transported by the song. I finally look back up to the stage to see a pair of eyes meeting mine. I stare back. He held the eye contact for a few more seconds before the corner of his lips turned up into a smirk. He looked away still with smirk on his face.

I focus my attention on Mitch playing the guitar and then I shift my gaze to Sarah on drums. I had always admired her and how confident she always looked and how she was unapologetically herself. I start dancing along to the music again without a care in the world. Then I finally shift my gaze back to the front man. And once more I am met with a piercing stare. I continue my dancing, playing the air guitar with a smile on my face as we make eye contact again. We get to one of my favorite lyrics and scream "and I'm just an arrogant son of a bitch" while staring and I continue my dancing. He smiles and shakes his head a little and then turns away.

The rest of the concert was absolutely amazing. He finished off the show with an encore performance of Kiwi. Throughout the show, he would shoot little glances over in my direction and I would smile. I pulled out my phone to text Maddison and Anna to let them I was going to meet them outside in a bit and I walked toward the backstage area. I followed a guard down a long hallway to a door. I gave it a knock and a deep voice replied with a "come in". I opened the door slowly and there he was.

"Well it's nice to meet you love. I'm Harry."

a/n: sorry this one is short!! just a filler!! i hope someone out there is liking this story so far!! i'm excited and have a bunch of ideas for upcoming chapters!!