nine

paige

The ride to the area was about twenty minutes long which with New York traffic wasn't too bad. We pulled up to the back and the driver let us out, Maya stumbling a little from being a bit tipsy. Maya was such a lightweight. She had only had the shot back in the dorms and one glass of champagne in the limo on the way over. I had some champagne as well but was only slightly feeling the effects.

The driver led us to a door and opened it up with a key card, just like I'd seen the guard do last night. We walked down a long hallway and finally were brought into a big room with the door left open. There were a few other people in there walking around and talking. I recognized most of them as members of the band, but there were a few people that I didn't recognize. I assume they were friends or family of the band. We walked over to the small bar in the corner of the room and got ourselves a drink. The four of us stood a little to ourselves on the side of the room, then I felt a pair of eyes on me.

I turned around to see him standing in the doorway in his suit for the night. My lips turn up slightly at the sight of him. He smiles and starts to walk towards me.

"Hello love," he says once he reaches me, giving me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Hi," I say, my cheeks heating up a bit.

I turn back to look at my friends who are staring at us slightly with their eyes a bit bigger than before.

"Um. These are my friends Anna, Maddison, and Maya. Guys this is Harry."

He gave each of them a short little hug and pulled back.

"It's very nice to meet you all. I've heard so much about you guys. I'm so sorry that I stole Paige away from you guys last night but I hope you guys will enjoy the show tonight. You ladies are going to join us after at the club right?" He said.

"Yeah we are," Maya said.

"Great. I have to go make the rounds and say hello to some people but you guys have a good time tonight."

He leaned down to whisper in my ear.

"Say you're going to the bathroom in 15 minuets and walk down the hallway to the right," he said.

He pressed a gentle kiss on my temple and walked away. I didn't realize that his hand had been on the small of my back until I felt him pull it away and the warmth left me. I walked away to another small group in the room and started to speak to him.

"Wow. I mean I knew he was hot and nice but like he's really HOT and really NICE," Maya said a little loudly.

I blushed and giggled slightly.

"No seriously! It's not fair! They don't make them like that anymore!"

"Paige, that boy really likes you," Maddison softly said.

"We only spent one night together. I'm sure it's not that big of a deal," I said looking down at my hands and chewing on the inside of my cheek.

"No. He looked at you like you were the only person in the room. He was standing in the doorway for a little bit before he came in just watching you."

I turned around to look at him one more time and he was staring right back a me. A small smirk spread on his face and he looked down at the drink in his hand. I turned back to my friends started talking again. I looked down at my phone after a few minutes and saw that about 15 minutes had passed.

"I'm gonna run to the bathroom really quick. I'll be back."

I put my drink down on the table near us, my friends looking at me with a smirk on each of their faces, and walked out the room, down the hallway.