five

*this chapter touches on mental health subjects slightly*

Harry

"Well it's nice to meet you love. I'm Harry," I said as I walked towards her.

She looked at me with a slight look of shock across her face. She shook her head slightly as if to rid her face of the expression. She smiled and stuck out her hand for me to shake.

"Hi. It's nice to meet you. My name's Paige," she says.

Her voice is sweet and a little soft. Not soft in the way of shyness, soft in the sense that it was calming. She had auburn hair that looked like it was almost shining because of the lights in the room. Her pale skin was speckled with freckles and her hands were small and soft compared to my big calloused ones.

"Well it's lovely to see you," I say as I shake her hand.

I start to walk back to the couch to take a seat.

"I have to say I am very interested to hear what happened tonight and how you ended up outside the venue instead of inside with your friends."

She walks over to sit down next me on the couch.

"Well there was this mother standing with her daughter a few feet away and they were talking to a guard because there was a mix up with their seats. It seems like someone had already bought the seat she was going to be in and she was going to have to sit further back. The girl looked terrified," she said as she looked down to her hands.

Her right hand twisting the ring on her left middle finger.

"Um it seemed like the daughter had separation anxiety," she says softly.

"How did you know that."

"Because. She looked like me when I was younger."

"Oh."

"Yeah. Have you ever had one of those moments where you saw something that reminded you of something that happened to you?"

"Yeah."

"Well I was having one of those moments. All I could think about was the feeling of anxiety that I felt when I was being separated from my mom. How I wished there would be someone there to help me. I wanted to be that person for that girl. I know it's kinda stupid but I just wanted to help."

I stare at her. I stare into her eyes and almost can't believe that she's real. She walked in the door and I knew she was physically beautiful. You'd have to be blind to not see how gorgeous this girl was. But after hearing that, I knew she was beautiful on the inside as well. I knew I was in trouble.

I had told myself I wouldn't get distracted this time. I was going to be focused on my music and tour. I couldn't afford to have anything or anyone distract me. But she was different. I was drawn to her and I couldn't help myself. I wanted to know her.

"Wow," is all I could think to say.

She blushes softly.

"Well, thank you. I hope you were able to enjoy the rest of the show," I say.

"Oh my god it was amazing, You truly have a gift for entertaining."

I chuckle softly.

"Well thank you very much. I always like to hear people's answers cause they are always so different but do you have a favorite song."

I was really curious what song she would like the most because music is so personal you can really tell a lot about someone based on their favorite song.