fifteen

paige

Ring. Ring. Ring.

The only noise I can hear is this constant ringing.

I sit up straight.

I'm at my desk. It is now dark outside.

My cheeks are wet and my heart is racing.

I'm still in my leggings and Harry's t-shirt. My phone is buzzing next to me.

H.

It's Harry.

I scramble to pick up the phone.

"Hello," I say.

"Hi baby. I just got to the hotel and was thinking about you. How are you doing?"

"Um," I say, not wanting to tell him about the dream.

I didn't want him to think I didn't trust him because I do. It was just a dream.

"I've been better. I guess I must have fallen asleep doing homework and I had a bad dream," I say.

"Wait hold on." He hangs up.

I look down at my phone in confusion, but only for a second because then it rings again but this time for a FaceTime call. I quickly look in the mirror and wipe my eyes and hope he won't notice. I answer and I see Harry laying down on a crisp white bed in a black hoodie looking tired.

"Well hello there," I say chuckling.

"Sorry. I missed your face. So now I get to see it," he said with a childish grin.

"I'm sorry you had a bad dream." His face quickly changes from playful to full of concern. "Do you wanna talk about it? Can I do anything? Are you stressed?"

I giggle at how sweet and caring he is being about everything. How concerned he was over a bad dream. I stand up from my desk chair and walk over to my drawer and put the phone down so Harry is now looking at the ceiling.

"I just had an anxiety dream about school. I used to get them a lot. I'm just worried about my project."

"Okay as long as you promise your gonna be okay. Because if there is anything that I can do please tell me. If you need to talk about anything please please tell me. Also, uh, Paige, why am I looking at the ceiling?"

"Im changing into pjs right now," I say while opening up one of the draws to pull out a pair of shorts and I start to pull down my leggings.

"Again. I ask the question, why am I looking at the ceiling."

"Harry I'm not wearing pants."

"Paige. I really hope you're not going to make me ask the question again."

I smile down at the boy staring up from my phone. I take the phone and prop it up against the plant I have sitting on top of the chest.

I am currently in my black lace underwear and his t-shirt which falls under my butt and a little bit above half way down my thigh. His eyes get slightly wide and his lips part.

"Ho-ly shit."

I roll my eyes.

I grab my shorts and step into them and shimmy them up my legs. His eyes shamelessly rake up and down my body and I finally pull them up.

"So new rules. You're only allowed to wear my clothes from now on."

"I think that's a rule I can get behind," I say, laughing.

I grab a makeup wipe and start to clean off my face. After I'm finished, I take my hair down and brush it out. I look down at the phone and see Harry, now sitting up with his arm propped on his leg, looking at me with his chin resting in his hand. His lips were curled into a childlike grin.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing. You're just really pretty," Harry says.

I feel a slight blush creep onto my cheeks and I shake my head. I grab my phone and walk over to my bed and plop down. I let out a tiny yawn and Harry's smile grew slightly.

"Go to sleep baby. I can tell you're tired."

"I should be saying that to you. You're the one who was on a flight today," I say.

"I'm okay. I slept on the plane. Go to sleep. I'll see you soon love," he says.

His voice is sweet and raspy and as I lay my head down I feel my eyes get heavy.

"Okay. Good night Harry," I say softly.

"Goodnight baby girl. I'll see you soon," he says.

We both smile and hang up the phone. I open my Spotify and I put on a random playlist. I hit shuffle and lay to my phone down next to my bed. I hear one of my favorite songs come on as my mind starts to wander.

I think about the dream I had earlier. How awful I had felt. Even though it wasn't really, the pain that had overcome me I could still feel. Just the thought of him with someone else hurt.

Then it hits me.

I bolt out of bed and open my computer to write down my idea.

I had my song.

a/n: hiiiiii!!! these two were pretty shorts so i tried to get them out fast. IT WAS A DREAM. DONT WORRY. EVERYTHING IS FINE...for now. anyways hope you guys enjoyed. i'm still just sitting here waiting for golden. comment and let me know your thoughts i love reading them!!!!! have a good day and be nice to each other!!