Author's Note/Introduction

HELLO LOVELY HUMAN

So I wanted to write a quick little info note in the beginning of this to clear stuff up and explain!!!

So this is a more "realistic" set book. It is going to follow Harry on his Love On Tour journey and Paige. It takes place in 2021 one but I am using photos from Live On Tour because at the moment Love On Tour hasn't happened!!!

I am also using things from this year throughout the book that have happened which will make more sense as you read!!

His tour schedule is pretty much the schedule in real life except for some of it. When the book starts, it's is October 2021 and will go into 2022. In real life his tour ends in October. In this book the tour continues on using the dates at the beginning of Love On Tour if that makes sense ( you'll see what I mean)

DISCLAIMER: THIS BOOK WITH TOUCH ON MENTAL HEALTH, ABUSE, SUICIDE, AND CONTAINS MATURE LANGUAGE AND SCENES.

There will be some smut and I won't be putting many disclaimers before them. On chapter that heavily touch on sensitive subjects I will put a warning but this is the big warning.

IF SENSITIVE TO THESE TOPICS PLEASE BE CAUTIOUS AND CARFUL WHEN READING OR DONT READ!!!!!

To end on a positive note I hope you enjoy and if you ever want someone to talk to or need help with anything in life or need to vent message me!!! I always want to try and help!!!

Enjoy the story!! I love it when you guys vote, comment and read so thank you and continue to do so!!!

Treat People With Kindness and enjoy!!!!