1

ello m8s kwik psa, my writing gets sm fucking better as the story goes on !!!! this chapter's ass writing wise but the story is gud 8-) luv yall n welcum 2 tummy rumblin <3

𓆈

𝟼:𝟶𝟻 𝙰𝙼

"if you don't wake up i'm gonna shit on your pillow" a small voice said, waking me up with the most amount of utter shock i've ever felt in such early of hours.

i nearly broke my neck to see whose voice those words came from.

"rivi you're FOUR you can't say shit like that"

i laughed at my little sister who was now attempting to climb onto my bed. and by attempting i mean grabbing at my arm and shirt while hoisting her tiny legs up onto the mattress.

"joey told me to tell you that" she innocently said while trying to catch her breath after her rock climbing journey up my bed.

"well joey's a dumbass, do you wanna be like joey?" i said in joking manner, but still causing rivi to gasp and shake her head furiously. what a cute kid.

"I HEARD THAT FARTBRAIN"

not that one though.

"SHUT UP JOEY"

"ya shut up joey!" rivi joined in giggling.

"stop that! we gotta get on the road before traffic gets there! i know you guys are gonna get lethargic by the time we hit the highway so let's go ASAP!" my mother yelled from the kitchen while rivi slowly but surely stumbled her way towards her.

although she was right, it was hard for me to muster up the motivation to get up from the bed that would no longer be mine after today. it wasn't like i had an attachment to the thing, i just wanted to fall sleep again.

after a solid 10 minutes of falling in and out of consciousness, i finally sat up on my bed looking around at the remaining small boxes i was allowed to put in the trunk of our car while the movers took our bigger cargo.

i quickly got ready and brought my boxes downstairs and into the car. walking back into the kitchen, i saw my mom standing next to 2 cups of coffee from the local coffee shop on the counter, one untouched. i grabbed that one, getting the hint that this was gonna be my fuel for driving half the way to plainview. my mom looked at me and smirked.

"you're driving half the wa-"

"i know i know, it's cool though i don't mind.....seriously.........it's fine...it's cool! i mean it's totally fine by me! it's not like im a frail....teenager....who needs rest..." i said feigning a dramatic passive-aggressive voice. my mom laughed at my stupid act and told me to get the car started while she rallied up my little siblings.

𝟹:𝟸𝟽 𝙿𝙼

the drive on my end wasn't as much of a drag as i thought it was gonna be. mom gave me a lecture on why me going 10 mph above the posted speed limit was equivalent to homicide, but i was able to play my music, text my friends goodbye every time i reached a red light, and fantasize about what my new life would possibly be like in plainview. the idea of moving to a suburban place such as ohio wasn't the most appealing thing to me, but i figured there was nothing i could do so i all i could hope for was that the town had more to offer.