Part One

Kiara's pov/
I hadn't seen Ethan for about 4 years now. We kept in touch nearly everyday and facetimed 2-3 times a week. As I wanted to move into London, Ethan let me stay in his spare room. I had moved in yesterday, and Ethan came back from a holiday late last night. So we planned to meet today, and then meet his friends later on.

Ethan🤪

I'll be ten minutes, I bet your excited.

Yess I am. I can't waittttt

See ya in a bit :)

I sat on the sofa, waiting for Ethan to ring the door bell. About 5 minutes later, early surprisingly, my doorbell went. I opened the door too see Ethan's face, with a cardboard box. He dropped the box as we went in for a huge hug. This is the first time we've done this in 4 years, so it felt special.
'I've missed you so much E.' I said we sat in the living room.
'Missed ya too! Open this box I got you some things.' Knowing Ethan it was either going to be, protein shakes, gym equipment, or his own merch. That's the sort of thing he'd do. I opened the box to see lots of Sidemen merch. There's was 3 hoodies, 3 t-shirt's, a pair of joggers and a necklace.
'Am I going to be a walking promotion now?' We both started laughing. I decided not to wear the joggers to go out, but to wear them as loungewear.
'The boys are going to meet to go to Nandos, want to join?' Ethan asked.
'You thought i'd say no?' I said standing up eagerly, as I was hungry. We took the stairs down, as Ethan wanted to prove he was faster than me. He obviously beat me. When I got downstairs, he had his phone out laughing. He only went and put it on his story, and captioned it 'We haven't seen eachother for FOUR years and we had a race downstairs 😂 @kiaraaa .' I only had about 5k on my instagram. But within the drive to nandos I gained 50k.
'Thanks for the shout-out.' I said to Ethan as we pulled into the car park, which was surprisingly empty.
'And thanks for repping the merch.' We pulled into a space. We both got our the car and I saw a group of 6 boys all shouting 'ETHAN.' I'm guessing they were his friends. But one of them stood out to me. We walked over to the boys who introduced themselves.
'I'm Tobi.'
'I'm JJ.'
'I'm Simon.'
'I'm Josh.'
'I'm Vik.'
'I'm Harry.' That was his name, Harry. I literally looked at him for two seconds and Ethan nudged me, 'I swear he gets all the girls. That's the one you showed me on facetime.' That's when I realised. I saw him on Ethans instagram, so I went to his profile. I thought he was so attractive. Back to reality. Harry opened the door for us, and I walked in last.
'Thanks Harry.' I said.
'No problem, Kiara.' He said as he nudged me whilst laughing.
'I swear to god i'm going to regret hanging out with 7 boys.' As we all sat at the table, me in between Harry and Ethan. We all decided what we wanted to get.
'I'll buys yours.' Harry said getting our his wallet.
'Noooo Harry it's fineeeee.'
'I insist I'm buying it.' He was gentleman.