A new life

I don't own Transformers!

//////////////////////////

PRIMES P.O.V

After the battle in Chicago, we were helping to rebuild the city after our last war. With what troops I have, 10 in total. We lost Jolt when he sacrificed himself for IronHide when Sentinel tried to offline my weapons specialist.

"Prime." IronHide said, seriously. "I am sensing a Decepticon 4 klicks to the west." He said, sniffing the air. I nodded to him. "Get Colonel Lennox. I will meet you there." He grunted as I turned and transformed.

I sped down the replaced road with speed, easily dodging the humans. My trailer was attached with my necessary weapons for any battle. Thanks to Que. may Primus watch over him in the well of All Sparks.

I pulled into the area IronHide directed me and transformed. I retracted my Energon swords and charged into the clearing. A familiar Decepticon was crouched near the house.

"Barricade." I growled. He retreated and I was about to follow him when an Energon turning cry came from the house. I looked the way Barricade retreated. He was well away out of range. "Coward." I growled.

I transformed and activated my holo form. The crying intensified. It was a strange cry. Like Colonel Lennox's sparkling made. But this one was louder.

I approached the blasted hole in the house Barricade was near. I ducted inside, dodging the wires and pipes that hung out of the floor boards. The house was in shambles. It was burned and charred over the floors and the dwelling accessories.

I came upon four human bodies that made my tanks churn. I fought purging them as I looked at them. It was horrible. Charred and mangled. It looks to have been three males and a female by the looks of it.

The cry came louder as I approached the female. Was she still alive? I hoped. We didn't need anymore humans dying because of us. They did not need to suffer for our mistakes.

I crouched near the female and saw a deep red bundle squirming under her. The cries were coming from the red bundle.

Curiously, I reached forward and touched the fabric when a rough hand caught mine. I jolted in surprise and followed the hand to the oldest male. He had brown eyes and dark brown hair.

"Are you....a honest man?" He asked, weakly. I nodded. "I am, sir." He eyed me. "Are you....one of them? Good or bad?" I blinked at his question.

"I am Optimus Prime. Leader of the Autobots. We are here to protect the human race from the Decepticons." He sighed in relief.

"Can you....do me a favor, Optimus Prime?" I nodded. "Take care of my Chloe." He pointed to the red bundle. I drew it out and held the bundle in my arms. The blanket fell away and my eyes widened. A human sparkling!?

"Chloe...." The man breathed. I moved closer to him and crouched. I set her next to him. He reached out and touched her face. She quieted and grasped the finger.

"She is only three months old. Please.....take care of her...for me?" He said, slowly fading. "It would be an honor...?" "Keith Scott." I nodded. "It would be an honor, Keith Scott." He nodded and kissed her head.

He slowly laid back. "Thank you...Optimus Prime. With you....I know....she's safe...." He breathed and slowly faded.

After a few minutes, I scanned him and frowned. He has passed. I shifted Chloe into one arm and used my free hand and closed his eyes. "Rest in peace, Keith Scott. May Primus bless you and you're family into the well of the All Spark." I said, quietly.