Busted!

I don't own transformers, only my OC's!!

-////////////////////////-

I arrived at school early and pulled into the shop area. I saw Mr. Tesmire already there. He nodded to me and I started working on my truck. The paint really.

My phone vibrated. I hummed and opened it. It was from Scott. Tyler was teasing him again. I growled and grabbed a couple wrenches and stormed out to the parking grounds.

"-'s your friend now? She abandoned you-" "Oi! DeMiceio! What the hell did I say!" I threw a wrench. It hit him in his forehead and he yelped and fell away from Scott.

"Your behind is mine." I growled and grabbed his shirt. "I've had it with you. It's been a week and you still didn't learn." I started dragging him to the shop. He kept kept biting me.

"That's it." I stopped and grabbed a wrench and hit his neck. He went limp. I sighed and saw his friends running off. I snickered and went into the shop area.

I set him on the table and cut his shirt off and his pants. I threw them into the garbage and tied his shoe laces together. I threw him into the back of my truck and drove out to my parking space.

I got out and grabbed his legs and yanked him out. I grabbed his arms and dragged him to the sidewalk and tied him to the tree.

"Maybe this will teach you a lesson." I snickered as I walked into the school.

**************************

It spread like wildfire. The bully got bullied. No one knew who. Ok, maybe a few but they wouldn't dare tell.

I was reading at lunch when a tray was set on the table. "Can we sit here, Chloe?" I looked over my boots and saw Scott and a girl. I shrugged and went back to reading. They sat down.

I noticed the lunch room went quiet. I ignored the feeling of being stared at. I turned a page.

"Did you do that to Tyler?" I hummed. "Tyler? Tyler who?" I looked at them, faking confusion. I set the book down and put the Milk to my mouth.

"Tyler DeMarco." I hummed and took a gulp of milk. "I thought it was DeMiceio?" They snickered.

"It was you then?" I shook my head. "Nope. Have no clue what you're talking about." I said, setting my milk down.

"You were late for first hour." I nodded. "Fixing my truck. Ask Mr. Tesmire." They started whispering to themselves.

Scott was trying not to laugh. I sent him a smile. The girls eyes widened. I looked at her and tapped my nose with my thumb.

I got up and walked out.

___________________

I walked out to the horse stables as I heard whines. I opened the door and saw Athena laying down on the ground.

"Athena!" I ran over to her. She was having a colt. "I dunno how to birth a colt!" I started panicking.

"The neighbor! Yeah! I'll ask them!" I ran to Zeus and swung up onto the saddle. Father must have ridden him earlier and forgot.

"Yah!" I hit his sides and we bolted out of the stables. We ran into the woods and zipped around the bends. Please know how to help Athena!

I burst through a clearing and I leaned closer to the saddle and he went faster. Zeus jumped the fence and raced across to the other side and cleared that fence.

I yanked him to a stop and I slid off. I ran in front of a huge black truck. I glanced at it as I passed it. I reached the door and began knocking.