The Base

I don't own transformers, just my OC's!!

///////////////////////

We arrived at the air transport airway strip where the others were waiting. We drove into a plane together and parked along either side of the plane.

I parked and turned the engine off. I leaned back in the seat and looked at Chloe. She was wide awake and looking around. There was a knock on the drivers door.

"Hey, how's Chloe?" I reached over and unbuckled her. I lifted her out and handed her to Colonel Lennox. His eyes lit up when he took her. I ran my hand over my face as I climbed out.

I saw her crowded around the soldiers. She made a noise and the soldiers 'awe'd at her. I leaned against my alt mode and chuckled as Samuel stood next to me.

"I think she's going to be spoiled, Optimus." I looked at Samuel and back to Chloe. "Yes she will. Samuel." He looked at me. "I have read in the World Wide Web that when someone has a child, their best friend becomes the child's godparent." I looked at him. "Will you be Chloe's godfather?"

I watched his facial features change to many faces. His optics were wide as he tried to say something. I chuckled at his reactions. I placed a hand in his shoulder.

"I...I would love to, Optimus." He breathed. I smiled. "Thank you, Samuel. It means a lot to me." He looked over my shoulder.

"What about IronHide?" I sighed and looked at the silent truck and back at Sam. "He does not want another sparkling around him. Annabelle seems like the limit to him." We both laughed at his misfortune as Chloe threw the bottle at him. The liquid splashed his paint job and he blared his horn. We all went silent.

Chloe began crying. Loudly. "IronHide!" Ratchet threw a wrench at him. Chloe stopped crying and giggled. Ratchet smiled at her.

"You wanna see that again?" He cooed at her as we went closer to her. Ratchet turned and threw another one at him and she laughed. The soldiers chuckled nervously as IronHide growled.

Ratchet threw another one and IronHide transformed. He pounded his fists on the ground and looked at Chloe.

"I am NOT the source of sparkling entertainment!" He roared at Chloe. She started wailing. I reached for her and the soldiers handed her to me. I held her close to me.

"Stand down, IronHide!" I growled. He snorted at the crying Chloe. "Keep her away from me." He grumbled and wiped off the formula off his left shoulder and transformed down into the corner.

"That was a jerk move." A couple soldiers grumbled as I swayed Chloe around. Ratchet handed me a bottle. I gave it to her and she calmed down.

"She need rest, Optimus. Same goes for you." Ratchet said quietly. I nodded and headed back to my alt mode.

"Hey, Optimus?" I looked back. "Can we see her more often?" I smiled at them. "Of course." They smiled and whooped. I chuckled as I sat in my alt mode.

Once she fell into recharge after I completed her human needs, I sat back in my seat and deactivated my holo form and slowly fell into recharge.

**************************

After we had settled in the base, I went back to the main hangar to where the soldiers were watching Chloe.

"-his?" A soldier held up a pink outfit and Chloe started crying. "Ok! Ok! How about.....this?" He held up a blue rabbit. She stopped crying and reached out to it. The soldiers chuckled as she started poking its eyes. I chuckled and got everyone's attention.

"You got yourself a tomboy daughter, Optimus." They chuckled as they looked back at Chloe. I transformed down and activated my holo form. I walked over and sat next to her.

She cooed at me and I let my hand run over her hair to her back. I watched her poke and prod at the rabbit. If it were online, I would feel terrible for the poor thing.

We looked up as we heard thudding of footsteps. When I saw IronHide, I tensed. He looked down at Chloe and stopped as she looked up at him.

He grunted. "Eh?" She grunted. IronHide blinked as we all laughed. I chuckled as she did it again.

"Oh great, we have a grunting Chloe." The humans snickered. "Go away, Hide. Before she learns how to handle a weapon before she turns a year old." They teased.

"I am not teaching her anything. She's copying me and its getting on my circuits." He growled.

We heard a softer growl and we all looked at Chloe. She was looking at IronHide and growling. He jerked his head back in surprise.

"Stop it." He said. She growled. "I said, stop it." She grunted the best a sparkling could and I saw IronHide fuming.

"I said.....ENOUGH!" He yelled. I grabbed Chloe as she growled again. IronHide stood and stomped off as the others poured into the hangar.

"What was that about?" Colonel Lennox and Dino asked at the same time. Chloe grunted a d they all looked at her. She growled and Jazz snickered.

"Oi! We go' 'reselves a mini Iron'ide!" He laughed. "SHE'S NOT A MINI ME!" IronHide yelled from the shooting range.

"Well.....this ought to tah be interesting with 'er 'round...." Road Buster sighed. We all looked at Chloe as she chewed on the audio receptor of the rabbit and growled.

"Very interesting indeed." I sighed and smiled at her.

/////////////////////////

Good? Bad? Let me know!! :D