Tooth Fairy

I don't own transformers! Just my OC's!!

//////////////////////////

Primes P.O.V

After I scolded IronHide, I went to find Chloe. She came in very quiet, which is unlike herself. She had asked what a 'brat' was.

I went right to the rec. room. Samuel saw me. "She went to her room. Bee's outside her door." He frowned. "I hope you chewed IronHide out. What he said hit her hard." I grit my teeth and walked out towards her room.

I saw BumbleBee sitting across from her room. He looked up at me and looked away. I transformed down and walked up to her door in my holo form. I knocked.

"Chloe?" I heard a sniff. "Yeah?" I sighed. "Can I come in, sweetspark?" I heard things shift around in her room. "I can read you a story..." I trailed off.

The door opened and I looked down. Her head was bowed. I knelt down and touched her cheek. It was wet.

"Ro called me a brat..." She sobbed. I pulled her into my arms. She held onto me as I lifted her. I looked at BumbleBee.

"Thank you, BumbleBee. You may leave." He nodded and ruffled Chloe's hair before he walked off. I walked into her room and set her on the large bed along the side wall.

"You are not a 'brat', Chloe. You are far from it." I said, running my fingers through her hair. She held onto my hand and pressed her face into my palm.

"Do you want to decorate the tree? Everyone's waiting for you. The queen of decorations." I cooed. She looked up at me and smiled.

"I guess...." I smiled and kissed her forehead. "Let's get you dressed for bed then we can go out." She nodded and slid down from the bed and ran to the dresser. She pulled out a matching set of blue pajamas. They had white snow flakes all around it. Top and bottom.

She ran into the bathroom. I heard her jumping around to get out of her clothes. I chuckled as I heard her trying to get into the pajamas.

She came out dressed. "I did it!" She beamed and I chuckled as I walked over to her. "You did!" I picked her up and grabbed her slippers as we walked out.

I set her down and placed the slippers on the ground. She jumped into them. She grabbed my hand and we started walking. I made my alt mode follow from behind as we walked.

We arrived in the rec. room just as the wreckers were placing the tree. Christmas music was playing in the background.

"Lou!" The wreckers said, happily. She ran to a box and picked it up. She set it down and reached the box under it. She opened it.

"These go up first?" She looked at me. I walked over to her and looked in the box. I crouched and picked up a frame. It was IronHide. A lot of them were, of his various expressions.

"Sides helped me take the pictures. Rashet helped me made the frames." I smiled as I set the photos down. "They can go up first." She squealed and pushed the box to the tree.

"Up!" She looked at me. I deactivated my holo form and transformed. I knelt and placed my hand next to her. She hopped on and I placed the box next to her. I hd her next to the tree and she began placing the pictures up.

**************************

After 5 hours, the tree was decorated and Chloe was asleep in her room. We all looked at the tree.

"Fer a three year ol', she can decorate." Jazz said, eyeing the tree. We all nodded in agreement. I saw Dino looking at the pictures.

"Did IronHide see these?" We all shrugged. BumbleBee stood and walked outside. We watched him go.

"What'chya think he's doin'?" We all shrugged. I watched him go. "I would assume to get the old Crankshaft." Samuel said, smirking. "He's not happy with IronHide at all." We all hummed in agreement.

Ever since I adopted Chloe, they had become close. Like siblings. Same as Scott, Samuels son. If they weren't in the rec. room, they were with BumbleBee.

We heard a crash behind us. We all turned to see IronHide on the floor, glaring at BumbleBee. BumbleBee pointed to the tree and IronHide looked at it.

"It's a Christmas tree. Lennox had one at the house." I sighed. "Take a closer look, IronHide." I said, gesturing to the tree. We all moved away as he got closer.

"I see lights and decorations. What's so special to that?" Dino moved with Ratchet, but I stopped them by holding out an arm. "Look closer, IronHide." I said, patiently.

He leaned in and stopped. He focused on a picture. We watched him. "Is that...me?" I nodded. "It is." I said. "She insisted she put this up first. There's a lot of us, but mainly you. She knows that you're sad, but she doesn't know it's about Chromia. She just feels your hurt." Ratchet said, sighing as he gazed at the tree.

"She's a strange kid." Leadfoot said, crossing his arms. "Look who her father is." Epos said, smiling. "I don't blame the kid." He continued, teasingly. The others laughed at the comment. I shook my head and sighed.

"Where'd Hide go tah?" Jazz peered around. We all looked around. "How does he sneak around like that? He's heavier than Optimus..." Colonel Lennox said, surprised.

The door opened and we all looked to it. I sighed with a smile. It was Chloe.

Her hair was everywhere, ruffled and knotted. Her pajamas were wrinkled from sleeping. She had her blue baby blanket in her hand as she held a new bear in her arm. She was rubbing her eye with her right fist as she yawned.

"Oppi?" I crouched in front of her. "Yes, Chloe?" She held up the brown bear. "The toof fairy came again, but she still leaves my teef under da pillows." She frowned. I looked back at the others. They were smiling. Now we know who the tooth fairy is.

"Maybe she wants you to keep them. For memories." She looked up at me with sleepy optics. "Really, papa?" I chuckled. "Yes, Sweet spark. Lets get you back to bed." I transformed and activated my holo form.

I scooped her up and she put her head on my shoulder. Her legs hung loosely as I held her. She cradled the bear to her as we walked back to her room.

I turned the corner and saw IronHide coming our way. He stopped as he saw us. I put a finger to my lips.

"Oppi." I hummed. "How come da toof fairy never shows herself?" I looked at IronHide as he face palmed.

"Because if you see the tooth fairy....." What do I say..... "If you see her, you might not like her." She sighed. "But...but Oppi...she leaves my favorite teddies." She pouted.

I looked at IronHide. He removed his hand to look at her, surprised. I chuckled. "Maybe that's why she doesn't show herself." She sighed heavily. "Really?" I nodded. "Really. Close your eyes before Santa Clause comes." She squeaked and buried her head into my neck.

I walked to her door and walked in. As I set her down and saw she was already asleep. I smiled as I tucked her in. I kissed her forehead and walked out.

I looked up at IronHide. "Thank you, for allowing her to believe in the Tooth Fairy." He shifted. "It's nothing." He said, walking away. I chuckled and walked away.

//////////////////////////

Please review or comment