In My Arms

I don't own Transformers! Just my OC's!!

//////////////////////////

PRIMES P.O.V

We had finished what we could OC clearing the debris and the vehicles to clear the roads. The humans were to finished the rest.

We were headed to Washington D.C to get the base ready for moving to Tranquility. Where our old base was. The current base was beyond repair from Sentinels deception.

"Optimus, leave you're trailer here and go get Chloe. All we need is to load up the supplies. The Autobots won't be needed unless their holo forms are called for." I mentally nodded and started pulling out.

"I'll go with." Ratchet said, pulling up next to me. I mentally nodded and started on the road, Ratchet falling in behind me.

After BumbleBee sent me the conversation, I was more intent on seeing her. Samuel has definitely helped on the decision on keeping her. I have gained a new respect for him. Carly was still questionable.

We arrived and parked in the alley. I activated my holo form as did Ratchet. His was of a middle aged man. Thin, square glasses that sat close to his optics. He wore a white coat, signaling that he was a doctor. A lime green button up shirt with brown cargo pants. His hair was brown hair with grey on each side of his head. A couple scars were barely visible on his face. He stood 5'11 inches. Somewhat muscular.

My holo form was a commander origin. I stood 6 foot and with a slight built compared to IronHides holo form. I had light blue hair, sky blue as Colonel Lennox put it. I had facial hair on my face that was short, but presentable. I wore a similar colored outfit to my hair. Consisting of my rank. Minus the jacket that was with Chloe. All holo forms had bright optics from our normal selves. My pants were black and I wore black military combat boots. As the humans say, we are the perfect image of humans.

We walked to the door of the dwelling and knocked. We waited only for a few seconds before the door was opened by Carly. Her head was low and by our scans, she was depressed.

"Are you alright, Mrs. Spencer?" I asked, politely. She nodded. "Nothing to worry about, Optimus. Please, come inside." I glanced at her as I walked inside. Ratchet on my heels.

"Hey Optimus." I looked over on the 'couch' and saw Samuel and BumbleBee with a carriage case on the table in front of them. BumbleBee had his hand in it. He was cooing to it in our language. Chloe.

"Samuel. BumbleBee." I said, nodding my head in greetings. BumbleBee looked at me and his Optics sparkled. Samuel waved me over and I walked over.

Ratchet and I stood behind the couch and peered into the carriage. Chloe was recharging peacefully with BumbleBee's fingers in her grasp. I smiled.

"I need to see her." Ratchet said, alarming us. "She has minor injuries that I need to dress." Samuel groaned. "Can it wait until she wakes up? She just-" Chloe began crying. BumbleBee sighed and picked her up. He turned and handed her to Ratchet. Ratchet took her and placed her gently placed her on the large table behind us.

She kept squirming on the table, crying. I walked up next to Ratchet and slipped my pointer finger into her left fist. She grasped it and quieted down as she pulled my hand towards her mouth.

Ratchet shook his head as I allowed her to put my fingers in her mouth as he was cleaning her injuries. She kept chewing my my fingers, but it was a strange sensation. Like rubbery chewing.

"There all done...." He trailed off as Chloe looked at him with her other hand reaching out to him. He let her take his hand and she touched her fingers to his hand. She let go of mine and used both hands and grabbed his hand. She brought it to her face and began chewing on the side of it.

"That's interesting." Ratchet hummed. "She's gumming you. Babies don't get teeth yet." Samuel said. I looked around and noticed that Carly was missing.

"She's....uh....not doing so well with Chloe around." Samuel frowned. I nodded. "We have to leave shortly back to Tranquility. We are returning to that base." Samuel nodded.

"Mind if I go with? I'm not welcome here anymore." I looked at BumbleBee. He shook his head. I sighed. "Of course, Samuel." I said, looking at Chloe. She was still 'gumming' Ratchets hand. He was chuckling.

"We...we should head out." Ratchet said sadly. "You can hold her when we arrive at the base, old friend." He smiled at me. "I look forward to it, Optimus. She definitely knows how to, as humans put it, 'worm into people's hearts' without trying." I smiled as he handed her to me.

She squealed as I held her to me. We all chuckled. Samuel handed me the carriage. "It's a car seat for babies. It came with a stroller that's in Bee's back seats. She nearly screamed when we pulled out a pink and brown one. We put her in this brown, blue and white one and she was content." I chuckled and looked at Chloe.

She was looking at me and patting my face, making sparkling noises. I chuckled and grabbed the car seat and we started walking out to our alt modes.

Samuel helped me put the car seat in place in the passenger seat. I watched for future reference. It was quite simple. The seat belt went around it so she wouldn't get hurt in a crash, as if I would let myself get in a crash.

As he moved, I set her in the seat and placed her nookie in her mouth. I draped my jacket over her and she began playing with it.

"We'll follow you from behind." I nodded to Ratchet as I closed the door. I went around and climbed into the drivers seat.

I started driving onto the main road when Chloe began to cry. I turned on the radio and reached into the 'diaper bag' Colonel Lennox gave me for Chloe. I grabbed a bottle and held it to her mouth. She began consuming it as I held it for her. I felt her hands over mine and I smiled.

It didn't take long before she went into recharge. I slowly removed the bottle so she wouldn't wake from recharge. I set it back in the chilled bag and went back to driving. This will be an interesting adventure indeed.

/////////////////////////

Please review and or comment! :D