Reasons why i hate pink

I don't own transformers! Just my OC's!!! I Don't own the song 'Song od Mor'du' All rights reserved for BRAVE. Yeah.....adding a little here and there from BRAVE... I don't own anything from BRAVE either!

-////////////////////////-

To say Elita officially hated me was an understatement. She tried to get me in trouble all the time while I was at school, but for some reason, and in sure it was a good reason, they didn't believe her.

I was to annoyed at her, I stormed out to the weapons range and ignored IronHides presence. Completely. He had froze in Mid shot and stared at me as I slapped Eilta's pictures on the targets.

I walked to the farthest target and strung my bow. I aimed at the picture. "I hate pink because its ugly." I shot. I walked to the next one.

"I hate pink because snobs wear it." I shot again. I marched to the next one. "I hate pink because I'm a tomboy." I growled and shot.

I went to the last picture and glared at it. I grabbed an arrow. I strung my bow and swung it up to the picture.

"I hate pink because it reminds me of you." I hissed and let go of the arrow. I watched as it went right through her heart area. I growled and shot an arrow right through her head in the picture. I huffed.

My phone rang making me jump. I pulled it out and saw it was Kate. I answered.

"Hello?" "Hey...where are you! I'm at your house and no ones here." I choked. "I'll be right there!" I hung up and put it in my pocket. I put my fingers to my hands to my mouth and called for Zeus.

Moments later, Zeus emerged and trotted up to me. I climbed on and put my weapons on my back. "Yah!" I slapped the reins and we bolted towards the Tarmac.

I saw Oppi and a few others talking. I pulled Zeus to a stop. "Papa?" He looked at me. "I'm going to meet my friend. Is that alright?" He nodded. "Take someone with you." I eyed them.

"Like who?" He looked around. "Take IronHide." I slumped my shoulders. "Why him?" I whined. He sighed. "Just take him. You are to accompany Chloe to where she's going and so forth until she comes home." IronHide stopped and looked at Oppi.

"Why?" He whined. I glared at IronHide. "I don't like it either, bolts. Lets go." I grumbled and signaled Zeus to go.

I heard IronHide behind me as we went faster. I heard him grumbling. I sighed and turned into the driveway. I pulled Zeus to a stop when I saw a bunch of red heads.

"Oi! Me laddies!" I yelled and the all turned and smiled at me. "Well! It's the little Scottish brute!" We all laughed as I slipped off Zeus and walked towards them. IronHide, in holo form, behind me.

"Oi! Chloe!" I beamed as my other red headed friend approached. "Kate!" I threw myself into her arms and she laughed.

"Did you find out what this meant?" She held my necklace in her hands. IronHide tensed. I smiled at her.

"It brought me to Boban. My real mamaidh agus dadaidh." They gasped.

"Is this him?" They pointed to IronHide. I shook my head. "No. This is-" "Ron Edih." IronHide cut in. "He's a friend of my Boban." They nodded.

"Let's find a party spot!" Angus yelled. They all looked at me. I shrugged. "I only have Zeus. Athena just had her colt. It reminded me of Angus, so his names Angus." The Scott's snickered. Angus 'pfft'Ed me.

"We brought our own mares, lass." I nodded. "And the supplies. Happy birthday Lassie!" I looked away and they laughed. I scowled at them.

"Alrighty then! Lets find a spot!" Arthur yelled. "I know a place." I said, perking up. They nodded. "Lead the way." I nodded.