SunStreaker

I don't own Transformers! Just my OC's!!

-/////////////////////-

I walked into the kitchen in Kate's pajamas. I grabbed a cup of coffee and walked into the four seasoned porch. It had started to snow here. I smiled at the memories I had in the snow. I shifted my weight onto my left hip as I took another sip of coffee.

"What is you're realtion to the Autobots?" I looked at Sides' brother. "Optimus is my Oppi." I whispered. He sat in the chair to my right. "What do you mean? You're human." I looked at him. "He took me in after Barricade killed my parents. I was only a few months old. I was taken when I was three and reunited with him two week ago. My father asked him to care for me, even though he was a Cybertronian." Sides' brother hummed.

"My names Chloe Jade Prime-Scott." He nodded. "SunStreaker." I nearly dropped the coffee. "Do you know how worried Sides is?" He shook his head and rubbed his chest. I watched him. "It hurts, doesn't it?" He nodded. I soften my gaze at him. He looked outside and scowled at the snow. I chuckled.

"In Cali, you don't have to worry about snow." He perked up. "Only rain and mud." He made a face and I chuckled. I thought about Kate. "Does she know?" He looked at me and away. He sighed. "Yes. I happened to be fighting a stray Decepticon and stumbled into her path. She snuck me here and fixed me up. To her parents, I'm a rich kid getting away from abusive parents." I nodded. "How did she react?" He shrugged. "She didn't scream, if that's what you're wondering." I nodded.

"Does she accept you?" He nodded. "That's good." I smiled into my cup as I drank it. "Why did you come here?" I frowned. "It was the only place I had left. After Oppi....after he crushed my bow and arrows....I lived on those. Everyone knew that. When he crushed those, it was like telling me that I wasn't his daughter. I treated those like they were my kids." He scoffed. "You sound like IronHide." I chuckled. "We are friends, SunStreaker." He rolled his eyes.

"When are you heading back?" I shrugged. "I can't. Not right now." I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair with my free hand. "WHen do you want to go?" He shrugged. "I want to see my brother." I hummed and fingered the necklace. "You can go right now, if you wanted to. Here." I took off my necklace and held it out.

"This will get you in. Show it to the front gates and they'll let you in." He gently took it. "Why are you helping me. Really." I looked at him. "I know what it's like to be seperated from a family member. It hurrts. A lot. Now, You go. I'll bring Kate in by horseback. It will take a while, but I will need that time to be able to face Oppi again. What he did really hurt." SunStreaker nodded. He stood.

"Tell Kate that I will meet her there." I nodded. "I don't know when we'll leave. Probably in a week or two when School lets out. Angus will understand. If I say that I need a friend, he'd be happy to pull her out for me. I could use her to lean on when I speak to Oppi again. Don't tell him where I am. You can tell Hide, only cause he's probably freaking out cause I killed my phone. Now go. Don't waste anymore time here." I gave him directions to the base.

"Thank you, Chloe." I nodded. I walked him to the door and he stepped out. "Tell Sides I said hi." SunStreaker nodded and slipped into his car. He pulled out and sped, carefully, down the road. I shook my head and closed the door.

"Where'd Sunny go?" Kate asked, sleepily. "He went to see SideSwipe. I sent him there because the bond was hurting him." Kate blinked at me, wide eyed. "I know of them, Kate. Oppi is their leader." Her eyes went wider. I sighed and sat in the chair SunStreaker sat in and watched it snow.

"I'm going to need you for support." She sat in the chair next to me. "When? It'll have to be next week, after finals for the first Semester." I nodded. "We'll go then. We can stick to the forest on Horse back. I need that time to think." She nodded and rubbed my arm. "Daddy will pull me out of school. He adores you." I smiled at her. "I know. I consider him my second Boban." She smiled and we sat there, drinking coffee and watching the snow fall.

___________________

     Two days later

___________________

I felt someone sitting under my feet. They were rubbing them as the Television was going. I yawned and stretched. I curled into the couch. "You awake yet?" My eyes shot open and I looked at the guy holding my feet. It was IronHide. He chuckled at my surprised expression.

"I was......worried." He rubbed the back of his head. I threw myself at him and wrapped my arms around his neck and he chuckled and pulled me into his lap. He chuckled and wrapped the blanket around me. "We're all worried." I sighed. "I know...it's just...well...What he did-" "Was wrong. He knows it. You should have seen him after you said you hated him. When he saw the bow and arrows, he fell apart. He put Elita in the brig...actually, I think she's still there." He said, humming.

"What does Elita have to do with this?" I yawned. "She's been spouting lies. Again. That's how this whole thing got started." I sighed and leaned into him. "She's hated me ever since I arrived back home." I mumbled. He leaned back and put an arm behind his head. "She's just jealous cause you have Prime wrapped around your pinky." I smiled but frowned.

"What about Chromia?" He growled. I froze. "She can frag off. I swear, she's been so...forceful." He shuddered. "Well, not since SmoeScreen showed up." I chuckled. "Her new boy bot?" He shuddered/sighed. "I feel bad for Screen." He chuckled and I did as well.

"Did SunStreaker make it there in one piece?" He nodded. "He did. Until SideSwipe got ahold of him." We both chuckled at the image of SideSwipe takling SunStreaker to the floor. "His poor paint." I mumbled and Hide laughed. "He screamed like a little girl." I snorted. "Wait until I tell Kate. She'll laugh her butt off." He stopped laughing. "Does Kate...?" I nodded. "It was an accident. He was injured and she brought him here and repaired him." Hide sighed and rubbed his face and let his hand fall onto my side.

I heard Zeus neigh outside. I sighed and got up. I went and got my winter stuff on and walked outside. I had my cloak on. It was quite warm, interestingly. I walked up to Zeus and he trotted to meet me. He nudged my shoulder and I petted his head. I leaned into him and ran my hand along his side adn my hand went into something sicky. I pulled my hand away and gasped. It was blue. Like Energon.

"H-Hide!" I yelled. He came out in winter attire. Whick was really a black leather jacket and a black hat that made his black hair curl over the end. Like hocky hair, almost. He wore blank boots.

He came up to me and I held out my hand. His eyes widened and he immediately wiped it off. When he realized it wasn't from me, he relaxed but scanned the forest. "No Cybertronian has been here since SunStreaker arrived." I hummed and wiped off the stuff from Zeus. I walked him to the barn and put on the saddle. I climbed on and we trotted out to Hide.

"Care for a ride?" He looked around as I held out a hand. He grasped it and I hauled him up behind me. He wrapped his arms around me and I sent Zeus into a gallop.

-/////////////////////-

Stray Energon???? Hmm....any ideas on how YOU think it got there?? :)