Don't force things

I don't own transformers, only my OC's!!

-////////////////////////-

Someone was petting my hair. I sighed and leaned into the touch. I missed it when Oppi petted me. It was soothing and gentle, like I was glass.

"Time to wake up, Sweet Spark. You have school." I rolled over into him. "But Oppi! I just got you back.... Can I stay with you?" I glomped him.

"No, Chloe. We can move you to the base Where you used to stay?" He chuckled. I sighed. "Ok." I groaned and sat up.

I walked out, Oppi on my heels. I descended the stairs and emerged through the kitchen. Lennox spit his coffee back in his cup as he looked at me. IronHide made a face. I glared at him.

"I'll be back." I mumbled. "Have to get some clothes." I grabbed the door knob. "Wear Anna's clothes. Your smaller than her." I eyed Anna's clothes.

"No offense, but I don't like pink." I said, walking out. "I'll go with." I looked back and saw Oppi following me. I went to the stables and put the saddle on Zeus, then Athena. I climbed onto Zeus and he followed after me, but on Athena.

I took lead and Athena followed in our footsteps. I looked back and saw papa getting used to the saddle. I smiled and went into a gallop.

"Hey! Slow down!" I looked back. "You keep up, old man!" I smirked. "Oh, wanna play that way?" I saw Athena's head and I gestured for Zeus to go faster. We laughed as we rode.

**************************

I was sitting in the parking lot on a bench with Scott and Annabelle, catching up on life when I felt a hand on my shoulder. Scott's and Annabelle's eyes widened at the person grabbing me

"Did you hurt my son, little girl?" I looked up and eyed the man. "That's Trent DeMarco. He picked on my dad all the time." I saw Trent smirk.

"So, Witkicky had a kid, huh? I wonder with who? Some nobody." I glared at him. "Mikaela did, actually." Scott said. Trent's face went into a dark look.

"So....that fake little bit-" I grabbed his arm and yanked it behind him. He cried out, getting everyone's attention.

I kicked the back if his legs and he fell on his face. I jumped on him and shoved his face into the dirt as people crowded around.

"Don't ever....call my aunt and uncle names." I hissed. I felt him shiver. "What are you gonna do? Lick me? I wouldn't mind from a pretty girl like you."

I grabbed his shirt and threw him into the parking lot. I saw a yellow and black Camaro screech to a halt as I walked up to Trent, anger flaring.

I reached him and grabbed his shirt. "That's sexual harassment, you pedophile!" I yelled and threw him into the grill of my truck. He fell to the ground.

"Get up." I growled. He held his nose and glared at me. "You scared of a little 100 pound, 17 year old girl?" I sneered. He growled and stood.

"I ain't afraid of you." I heard Tyler gulp. "You sure? Your kids sweating bullets." Anna snickered. I saw Trent lash out and skin on skin as I turned to see him hit Anna.

"Oh...bad move." I jumped on him, knocking him to the floor. "Scott! You and Anna get outta here." I hissed. He nodded and helped Anna into the Camaro.

I grabbed Trent from the ground and dragged him to my truck. I opened the back seats and threw him into the back. I slammed the doors shut and jumped into the drivers seat. I threw it into drive and peeled out of the parking lot.

I heard Trent screaming as I hit bumps in the road. I saw Oppi and IronHides cars....er....whatever...whiz past me at my speed.

After a couple turns, I reached my destination. Trent hit the seats as I slammed on the brakes. I angrily stormed to the doors and dragged him out by his feet.

He fell into the dirt as it began to rain. I slammed the door shut and walked up to him.

"If your Trent DeMarco, then act like the jock you were. This is pathetic!" I said, glaring at him. He glared up at me.

"That was the old days." I narrowed my eyes. "Then why press that on Tyler!? He's just a kid." He looked down at the ground.

"Because.....because he's my only son. We can't have any other biological kids, so I wanted him to be like me." He grumbled.

"Stop. You're gonna make it worse. And now that he saw you get your ass handed to, he's not gonna respect you." I leaned against my truck. "Especially from a girl." I shook my head.

"How would you know." I looked at him. "I don't...in a way. I was taken from my father at age 3. I lived with an unknown man that forced fighting upon me, to let my anger out. For 15 years, he made us move around and force everything on me. He may not be my father, but I hate him with a passion. He took me away from a loving father that meant everything to me and I, him. So I do know what it's like." I grumbled.

"Did you....reunite with your father?" I nodded. "Yesterday. But you need to stop forcing things on Tyler. It's gets stale after a while." He stood up and leaned on the truck next to me.

"If he ever...." He stopped and itched his head. "If that guy....didn't force you into it, you think it'd be....you'd be different?" I shrugged. "In a way. I would be a meek child. I wouldn't be as bold as I am now, but he took me away from my father. That would never change." I pushed off the truck.

"Get in. They probably think I killed you." I went around to the drivers side door as he sat on the passengers seat. I climbed in and we began driving.

We stayed silent as I drove back to the school. "Are you really Sam's niece?" I shook my head. "I don't know, but I consider him my uncle. Me, Scott and Anna were and still are really close." He nodded. "I still don't like you since you hit Anna. You better apologize. She wouldn't even harm a fly." I glared at him and he nodded.

I stopped in front of Oppi. He stood there, arms crossed. We both got out and I saw Sam and Mikaela. Lennox and IronHide as well.

"You dare-" "Hey!" I said, getting agitated. They all looked at me. I looked at Trent and looked at Anna and then back. He cleared his throat.

"I apologize for hitting you." I looked at the WitWicky family. "But-" I glared at him and he swallowed.

"I apologize as well. For everything from school until now." Everyone's eyes widened and I nodded in approval.

"Dad?" Tyler called. Trent looked at me and I gave him a look. He sighed and nodded.

"Thanks, for making me see my wrongs." He looked at me. I dipped my head and he turned and walked off. I watched him loop and arm around Tyler as they walked off.

"What'd you do? Shove nice pills down his throat?" I looked at Scott's dad. "No. Just made him taste his own medicine." I grumbled and walked to my truck.

"Chloe." I looked Anna. "Thanks." I nodded and got into my truck and drove away feeling more guilty than relieved.

-////////////////////////-

Good? Bad? Plz let me know