Gone

I tinkered with the description cause I forgot to add a part in it...sorry y'all!!

I don't own transformers, only my OC's!

-////////////////////////-

I woke up and noticed Chloe was gone. I sat up immediately. My processor spun and I fell onto the floor. I groaned and held my head.

"Prime?" Asked a couple of my troops, sounding a little out of it as well. I looked over at them. They were bracing themselves along the walls and door.

"Where's....Chloe?" I asked, dazed. They looked around. "Wasn't she wit chu?" Jazz moaned. I looked on the couch. She wasn't there.

"We were drugged." Ratchet seethed. I deactivated my holo form and transformed, falling to a knee.

"Optimus? What's wrong?" Colonel Lennox and Epps asked as they walked in. I groaned and fell over. "Optimus!" They rushed over.

"We were drugged." SideSwipe groaned from the wall. "Chloe? Where's Chloe?" I asked, looking around.

"You stay put. I'll assemble my team to look for her." I groaned as they ran off as Colonel Lennox yelled orders to look for Chloe.

__________________

Unknown P.O.V

__________________

"We got the girl." The voice said. He glanced back at the drugged girl in the back seat.

"Good. You have the papers?" The man grunted. "Affirmative. We're already in Minnesota. Arrived a couple of hours ago." He said to the lady.

"Keep her there. Raise her and tell her something she'll believe. The Autobots have awoken and the base is in an uproar. Good luck, Charles." The line went dead.

"Well kid. It's just you and me." He sighed and looked back at the redhead. He looked back at the road

___________________

Back at base

___________________

"Optimus....." I looked at the Colonel. He looked away as he set pictures down on the table. "We found these on the security tapes." He looked down and walked out, punching a wall as he did.

I looked down at the photos and I froze. My troops saw them and started growling.

The pictures were of Chloe being taken. From me as I was recharging.

The screen came on and the video feed came on.

'Oppi!' Chloe screamed. 'Oppi! Wake up! Ro! D! BB! Rashet! Help!' She screamed. A man covered her mouth and she bit hard, making the male yelp. A cloth was pressed to her face and she fell into recharge and the tape cut off.

A silence hung over the rec. room. I balled my fists as the others stepped away from me. I stood.

"There's been a Decepticon sighting near Texas." Director Mearing said, walking into the rec. room. She stopped and looked up, wondering why we weren't moving.

"Well?" I looked down at her. She seemed unfazed by the recent activity. She had never liked Chloe since she arrived here.

I ignored her and walked out, the other Autobots immediately stepped out of my way as I got close.

I walked out to the woods and extended my Energon blades. I growled and started destroying anything in my path.

After hours of slicing trees, I fell to my knee and slammed my blades into the ground and turned my face to the now raining sky and mourned with a roar.

Chloe