Teasing and Faith

I don't own transformers! Just my OC's!

/////////////////////////

I left Chloe with Samuel, Carly and BumbleBee as I helped restore Chicago. They had taken her to Carly's dwelling in Washington.

"She'll be fine, OP." My second lieutenant assured me. "Bee will keep her safe." I nodded. "I am aware of that. Thank you for the reassurance, Jazz." He smiled as he picked up a large debris part of a building.

I glanced at IronHide. He was fuming on the otherwise of the river. He did not like having another sparkling around. Apparently Annabelle Lennox was enough for him.

I sighed and grabbed a large portion of the dome I had destroyed and placed it in the large boat for hauling garbage.

"I am NOT watching that human squirt! Lets make that clear, Prime!" He roared from the other side of the river. We all chuckled.

"Are you admitting to being Anna's big metal babysitter?" Epps yelled back. IronHide stood straight and glared at him. The humans were having a hard time containing their laughter as IronHide, as humans say, 'digested his words'.

"N-No!" The humans laughed as my soldiers snickered. "I am NOT a babysitter! Never!" He roared. Colonel Lennox looked over at him.

"Then why do you carry all her stuff with you when she's not around? Her blankets are one thing...but her stuffed teddy bear? Are you sure, IronHide?" We all looked at IronHide. He had stopped working.

He grumbled something to make the humans around him stop working to laugh at his comment.

"What was that?" Epps yelled. "I said that I carry it because she likes it! It makes her stop crying!" The humans began laughing and I chuckled until my COM rang.

::BumbleBee to Optimus.::

::Optimus here.::

::We can't make Chloe stop crying! Is something wrong?::

I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose.

::Did you feed her?::

::Yes. They've changed her. Put on sparkling music. Gave her toys. Read to her. SANG to her...::

"Is it about Chloe?" I looked down and saw Colonel Lennox. I nodded and sighed. "She is crying and they can't get her to stop." Colonel Lennox nodded.

"When Anna's like that, Hide usually talks to her. She calms down at his voice. Try it." I nodded.

::Put the her on.::

::Alright, Optimus. The COM is on speaker.::

I could hear Chloe screaming in the background. My spark twisted at her sounds.

::Chloe, behave for Samuel, Carly and BumbleBee.::

She started calming down, but I could still hear her crying.

::I will be able to see you soon, Chloe. Do not fret. We shall see each other soon, Sweet spark. I promise.::

She was quiet. ::Keep talking!:: Sam whispered. ::She's falling asleep!:: I smiled.

::I shall see you in a day or so, Chloe. You behave for you're three friends. They are to take care of you until I return.::

I heard sighs of relief and quietness as I waited.

::She's asleep. Thanks Optimus. BumbleBee out.::

I heard him sigh in relief. I chuckled and went back to work. I smiled at myself as I let it dawn on me that she liked my voice.

"Did it work?" I nodded. "Thank you, Colonel Lennox. She fell into recharge as I did so." He smiled. "Anna does that to Hide all the time." Everyone snickered.

"Hide sings to Annabelle? I didn't think he was THAT soft!" That got IronHide's attention. He glared our way. We all saw him getting flustered.

"Alright. Enough." I sighed, pinching the bridge of my nose again. "You just wanna see Chloe." A soldier smiled. "She's a cutie, Prime." I looked away.

"I would like to see her, yes. After the work here is done. Back to work." I said, picking up another pile of debris.

I got a message from BumbleBee. I hurriedly opened it, fearing they were in trouble. I looked at the picture and froze.

Chloe was in wrapped in a blue blanket. Her red hair was around her head, almost in a halo. Her hair seemed to glow, like her skin as the sun hit it. I saw my jacket wrapped around her over the blanket. She had my name tags in her hands as she had a red nookie in her mouth. She was sound asleep. In BumbleBee's holo form's lap.

"-us?" I blinked and looked down. The humans were looking at me confused. "Forgive me, my thoughts were elsewhere." I sighed. They smiled, knowing.

"We're almost done, Optimus." I nodded and dumped the pile into the boat.

"She's in perfect health, Optimus." I looked at Ratchet. I sighed. "I know. BumbleBee sent a picture of her to me." I sent to him. A few seconds later, he smiled.

"She's an amazing sparkling. I wonder what Barricade was doing at her parental units house." We both hummed in thought.

___________________

With Chloe. B.B P.O.V

___________________

"She's so adorable." Carly said, playing with Chloe's hair. I watched Chloe's hands tighten around Optimus's holo forms jacket. I smiled.

"You think Optimus can support her?" Mine, as well as Sam's eyes darted to her. How could she say such a thing!

"He can! Why?" Sam asked, suspiciously. "W-Well, she's human and he's Cybertronian. He's going to be busy all the time...." She trailed off. We both stared at her. I instinctively held Chloe tighter.

"So!? They have sparklings too. She isn't that different. Why would you say that?" She shifted. "She's a baby, Sam. She need lots of care." We both huffed.

"She has Sarah and Annabelle Lennox. She'll be fine. Optimus can take care of her just fine. I have faith in him. He keeps her, and that is final! You have a problem, you talk to him." Sam said.

"But-" Sam held up a hand to her. "You didn't see him with her. I saw a side of him I never thought he could show again because of this war. She's the best thing that has happened to him. I've seen it. Lennox has. Heck, even the old crankshaft sees it. IronHide is the old crankshaft." He said as Carly blinked in confusion. "She stays with Optimus. If he gives her up, he will have me to deal with." Sam growled.

Carly looked out the window. She sighed after a while.

"I'm sorry. I just...." She trailed off. "I just never thought Optimus would get a baby before I did." She sighed sadly. I held Chloe to me as Carly looked at her again.

I forwarded the conversation to Optimus. It took several minutes before he responded.

::Thank you, BumbleBee.::

I heard a smile in his voice. Probably from the comment Sam said that he deserved her. I smiled and cooed at Chloe. She sighed in her sleep and continued to drool over the coat.

//////////////////////////

Thank you for reading! Please review