Returning home

I don't own transformer, But I do own my OC's!!

Enjoy!

-///////////////////-

IronHide left a week ago reluctantly. He didn't want to leave me alone with Kate in the woods, afraid that we'd encounter another Decepticon. He had given me a new phone that he mysteriously gotten. He didn't tell me where he got it but just said that a very trust worthy place. I believed him. I told him he'd be the first one I called if I was in trouble. He liked that.

Angus said that Kate could go with me after I told him what happened. Him and Elizabeth took us shopping for the journey and what not yesterday and today we leave. We had packed what we coupld in our saddle bags and we put our duffle bags on the back of the horses so we could lean on them if need be. To me, we had a lot of stuff. To Kate, theres never enough. Girls...

We woke up early today at around 5 in the morning to get ready to go. We had strapped everything on and all ready to go as Elizabeth ran out with 'On the Go' breakfast. We took it and said our goodbyes. "Chloe! You better watch out for my daughter!" I smiled and waved. "She's safe with me!" I said as we took off into the woods.

After a couple days of alert silence, Kate decided to break it. "Was Ron one of them?" I nodded. "Yeah, he was worried about me." She eyed me. "He likes you." I blinked at her. "He's my best friend and my dad's right hand man. Plus he's a weapons specialist and he used to hate me like I was Megatron himself." She laughed.

"You clearly haven't seen him look at you like I have." I tiled my head in confusion. She pulled out her phone and went through her phone. She stopped and smiled. "This was when we were watching that movie, 'How To Train Your Dragon' when you decided to fall asleep." She handed it to me and I snatched it. I looked at it and I felt my face heat up.

IronHide was holding me in his lap like I was a stuffed animal. He was gazing down at me with the softest expression I've ever seen him have. He had covered me with a blanket and kept it tight around me. He was laid back and holding the hand I had curled into his shirt. He had a smiled on his face that is very rarely seen. His aquamarine eyes dimmely glowed in the fading light. The setting sun cast a golden light upon IronHide and I. I could see his holo form glittering faintly in the light and it cast a glow upon my skin, making me look like I was glowing gold.

I handed her back the phone, beat red in the face. She was laughing and I trudged Zeus to go faster. "How old is he anyways? I mean, Sunny is old.....way old for a human...but he said IronHide was older than him by a lot." I looked at her. "Why does it matter? Age is just a number." She puckered her lips and tapped her chin. I shook my head and went into a run.

*****************************

When we finally hit home soil, I started to get nervous. Kate took note. "Chloe." I looked at her. "I will talk to him first, kay?" I nodded and pulled out the phone. I opened a text to IronHide and took a breather.

'We are near Will's house.'

I set the phone down and immediately picked it up as he texted me back.

'Kay. Should the terror twins be there?'

I looked at Kate. "Want SunStreaker and SideSwipe to be there?" She tapped her chin. "Uh...Sure, I guess." She blushed and I gasped. "You...You like SunStreaker!" I laughed. "S-so!?" I looked at her. "If you like SunStreaker, you are gunna love SideSwipe. Have to anyways. Two in one package." Her eyes buldged.

'Yeah. She is requesting it.'

"Really?" I nodded. "They have a split spark. They're twins. They both feel what the other feels." She smiled and started giggling. I groaned. I feel bad for the twins when she gets ahold of them. I heard Soldier barking as he came closer to where we were.

"Soldier! Get your furry ass back here!" Will yelled. "WILLIAM! LANGUAGE!" Sarah yelled. Kate and I snickered as we looked at each other. We looked back to see Soldier come up to us and wag his tail. I smiled and we pushed on with him yipping and jumping in front of us. He'd run ahead and stop and wait for us to catch up.

We emerged from the woods and Will looked at us, confused. I grunted and turned towards the barn with Kate on my heels. we saw SunStreaker, Sides and IronHide parked in the driveway as we passed them. I lightly kicked IronHide and he reeved his engine. I shook my head and trudged Zeus to go faster. Kate dragged her toes along the top of SunStreaker. "I'll let that pass." I snickered as Kate smiled. I shook my head and slipped off the saddle. Kate followed suit.

"Chloe?" I looked over and saw Will. "You've been gone for three months! Do you know how worried Optimus is?" He said, getting angry. I looked away from him and began untying my luggage. The saddle slipped to the ground and Zeus took off. I smiled and placed the saddle on the saddle rack and grabbed my stuff.

"He hurt me, Will. I lived on my bow and Arrows." I said, walking past him. Sarah waved me towards the house and I smiled. Will was on my heels. I stopped when I heard a squeal. Will and I looked over to see Kate and SunStreaker rolling in the snow. Sides was watching, laughing his aft off. I felt hands overlap mine.

"Let me take those." I looked up to see IronHide. I nodded and let him take my bags. Will was watching all of us. I gave him a smile as we walked into the house. "I have never seen the twins this happy over a girl." I chuckled. "When I went down there, SunStreaker and Kate were already close. She did repair him, technically saving his life." Will nodded as we entered the house.

"Lou! Were going on a drive!" Kate yelled and I shook my head and waved them off. They laughed and peeled out, smoking their tires. I flopped into a couch and leaned into it. "It's good to be home." I breathed. Will snorted and IronHide chuckled with Sarah. I put my feet up on the arm rest and closed my eyes, placing my arms behind my head and faded into a nap.

-IronHidescannonlover over and out!