Hang overs and Bay Bay

I don't own transformers! Just My OC's!!

-//////////////-

I woke up and rolled over. I was laying on something hard. Make that two hard things. I thought to myself as I felt whatever it was shift and someone lay an arm over me. I blinked and saw large, well built arms. I paled and looked up. Dear heavens.....

It was IronHide. I was laying on one arm as his other was on my hip. He was really warm and comfy. Was that a bad thing. I mentally slapped myself. He was a Cybertronian that hates me. Um...of course it was! Plus, I think Chromia would skin me alive if she see's me like this.

I heard a snickering. I looked up and saw Sides, Jazz and Hot Shot. They were staring at us. I glared at them and looked back at IronHide. I looked behind me and saw Ratchet. Peeking around, the whole place had bodies snoring and passed out all around the area. What the hell happened last night? I lookedback at Hide.

I heard him grunt and he slowly opened his eyes and I froze. He blinked a couple times and jerked in surprise. He looked at our position and his eyes shot to mine. I kept my eyes locked on his, showing nothing. Not even my embarassment. He moved his arms and I quickly slid out and away from him, dodging the bodies that lay around us.

"You were so drunk last night, Chloe." Sides snickered. "You started tah strip, but Ironass stopped ya. Lemme tell ya, some o' deez men wanted tah see ya undress." Jazz looked away and I groaned. I went to my saddle bag and grabbed the blow horn and pulled it out. "Cover you ears." I said. They did and I pressed the button.

People jumped out of their skins as the horn went off. I put it away when everyone woke up. Kate came out of the woods and skipped over to me. Suddenly, all the bots stiffened. "Chloe, theres a situation at base." Sides came up to me as Hot Shot guided Kate away. "Optimus is freaking out. You go there and we'll send these guys home." I nodded and went to Zeus.

"I'll go with." IronHide mumbled. I looked at him. "No, it's ok. I can handle getting to base from here." I said, sitting in the saddle. "Uh, Iro-Ron." He looked at me. "Thanks for stopping me last night." He grunted and rubbed the back of his neck. "It's alright." I nodded and turned Zeus away and started galloping away.

I hit the road and sighed in relief. This was going to be really, really awkward now. I started galloping down the road when I heard a familiar engine behind me. I looked behind me and saw Bay Bay. I gasped and made Zeus go faster. I leaned closer to the saddle and Zeus went into overdrive, sensing we were in danger.

I saw an Energon detector and whizzed  past it. It beeped when Bay Bay went past it. I looked towards the front again and veered to the right, going in away from the base. I heard his engines roaring as I managed to stay ahead of him. I took a sharpturn and directed him back towards the way we came.

I saw Oppi racing towards us. I veered out of the way and I heard a roar and metal on metal. I turned and went back toards base as IronHide sped past me to help Oppi. I turned into the gate and raced towards the hangar. I pulled Zeus to a stop and we skipped a bit as we hit the hangar. Scoot and Anna were peering out at the noises from the battle.

"Where the heck were you last night?" I looked at Anna. "I was with my friends from Minnesota and Scottland. They came to visit me instead of me going there this year." I said, slipping off Zeus and landing  on the Tarmac. I grabbed Zeus's reins and led him to the pasture next to the base.

"Barricade!" Oppi roared. I looked back and saw Bay Bay speeding along the border of the bases proximity. I saw Oppi and IronHide chasing him and not being able to get a clear shot. I pulled out an arrow and aimed at the front right tire. I shot and heard a satisfying POP.

As he transformed and hit a tree, he looked at his right arm and scanned the area. His blood red eyes landed on me and he snarled. He started my way and I strung and shot another arrow. I watched it his his left eye and he fell forward, swiping at me. I managed to flip backwards as his clawed hand came at me, missing me by inches. I back flipped a couple more times to make a bigger distance between us. I landed in a crouch as Oppi and IronHide emerged from the forest.

IronHide landed on Bay Bay and Oppi looked at me with his angry look. "Go to your room." I looked at him and opened my mouth to speak but his look shut me up. "Go to your room. I will talk to you once he is dealt with." I saw IronHide about to cut in but I turned and walked away. I kept my head low as I waked through the base to my room.

I opened the door and slammed it shut. I saw my little bag next to the door and fell onto my bed. I ran my hands along the sliver silk sheets and white and black designed blankets. I curled into them and closed my eyes. I was just trying to help.....not get hurt. I frowned. I wonder what he's gunna say....

-/////////////////-

Sorry for the short chapter! I weill make the next one longer....promise! I have to use my laptop instead of my iPhone to update. Got a small case of carpal tunnel or something like that from using just my right thumb. Hurts like a glitch..... Enjoy!