School and Scott

I don't own transformers, only my OC's!!

-////////////////////////-

"Class, I'd like to introduce you to our newest student, Chloe Snow." I walked in and stood next to the teacher. I stood with my hand on my hip, resting my weight on my right hip. My golden Amber eyes took in the class.

"Chloe, say where you're from and five things about yourself." I shifted and sighed.

"My names Chloe Paxsis Snow. I moved from Minnesota. I ride horses, shoot arrows, guns, you name it. My pet peeves are immature people. My father made me move here." I said, to the class. I noticed two people studying me closely. A boy and girl.

"A-alright. Go ahead and take a seat in the back." I nodded and grabbed my bag. I walked to the back desk and slid into it. I pulled out my stuff and watched the teacher.

The classes were fairly easy. All advanced. I noticed a couple familiar faces in my classes. Especially a couple boys with remarkable blue eyes. There names were Brent Burns and Shaw Steele and Sean Steele. Twins. They were very quiet.

They analyzed me, except Sean Steele. They were cute, but I wasn't interested. Not yet.

School went by quicker than I thought. Yeah, I had a lot of stared from people. I was a redhead. Big whoop. I was 5'6". Thin frame with the perfect amount of curves. Perfectly tanned skin except the scar on my left arm. Father said it was a birthmark, but there was stitch marks. Explain that one....

I was currently leaning against a tree with my black aviators on. Arms crossed and a foot against the tree, waiting for the rush to leave.

"Hey, Weed Whacker." A bot named Tyler DeMarco sneered. I looked up and saw Scott WitWicky as his target. I watched.

Tyler shoved Scott into my truck. He held him in a choke hold as he pulled out his eyes.

"This your truck? Nice truck too...need a little more color." He ran his key into my truck and I growled.

I pushed off the tree, balling my fists. I watched him continue to key my truck as I got closer.

"Hey!" I yelled, making them jump. Tyler eyed me like candy. He turned and leaned on my trucks grill. He put on his jock act as I got closer.

"Hey there, hot stuff. What's-" I grabbed the back of his neck and slammed it in my trucks grill. I saw blood.

"What the-" "You see this truck. It's mine, you little brat." I growled and shoved him with my hands on his chest.

"You alright, Scott?" He nodded. "Get behind the truck." He darted behind my truck as I turned back to the jock.

"You're gonna regret breaking my nose." I scoffed. "Bring it on, pretty boy." I said, crossing my arms. "Boys!" He yelled. Five boys came up behind him. I smirked. "This will be fun." I mocked.

The first one ran at me and threw a punch. I easily side stepped it, making him swerve towards my truck. I grabbed his shirt and slammed him into my trucks grill. He slumped to the ground.

I looked back in time to easily dodge another punch. I stepped back as he came forward. I dodged each one. "Sit still!" He hissed. I shrugged and went still. He threw a punch and I caught it with my hand.

I twisted his arm behind his back and hiked it up until he cried out. I used him as leverage and side kicked another boy in the face. He fell against the ground. I shoved the boy I was holding into the last normal kid and they smacked into the ground.

I walked up to Tyler. He started shrinking back. I lashed out and grabbed his shirt. I hefted him into the air and glared at him.

"You. You are going to say his name correctly, Tyler DeMiceio. Every syllable." I growled as I turned and shoved him to face Scott.

"Say his name." I hissed. "W..wit...w...w...iky." He stammered. I yanked him to face me. "Knowing you, you're gonna cry to mommy and daddy. So I suggest you tell them the full story. I know where you live and I'm not afraid to use that as an advantage. You leave him alone unless you wanna deal with me. Got that DeMiceio." I growled, furiously.

I saw a puddle form under him. I looked at him. "Really?" I huffed and shoved him away. I watched him scamper off with his buddies. when they were out of view, I turned to Scott. I held a hand out and he clasped it and I pulled him up.

"You're parents must be worried. Go on." I shooed him and he moved away a couple feet as I grabbed the handle of my truck. "Thank you."

I looked at the boy over my shoulder. The only person that said 'Thank you' was Kate. I looked back at my truck and sighed.

"You need a ride home?" He shifted. "I usually walk ho-" "Get in. I'll drive you home." He practically threw himself to the door. We got in and I pulled out.

"Chloe, right?" I glanced at him. "Yup. One and only." I smiled. "Hey, your lips bleeding." I touched my lip and winced. That second boy must have clipped me with his ring. Ass.

"I can have my friend look at it. He's a doc-" "I'm fine. But thanks anyways." I said, pulling up to his house. He opened the door as I saw a couple step out.

"Hey Chloe?" I looked at him. "Can we....can we be friends?" I blinked at him. "Sure. Oh, hey....if those boys cause you any problems, call me." I jotted down my number and he took it.

"Thanks for saving me, Chloe!" He yelled from the house door. His parents looked at me as I raised a hand to wave. I pulled away from the house and sped home