Are you serious......?

I don't own Transformers! Just my OC's!!

-/////////////////////-

I let Zeus trot along the trails that Kate and I made. IronHide sat behind me, quiet and alert. I shook my head and led Zeus through the snow covered trees. Christmas was just around the corner and I was still debating weither or not I wanted to stay here or head home when we planned. After Oppi did what he did....I wasn't sure if I ever wanted to go home again.

"Is this what you did when you were living with that male?" IronHide asked, breaking the silence. "I did. I met Kate in second grade. Ever since them, we did everything togather. Got in trouble, slept over at each others houses...and learned to ride horses." I smiled as I concentrated on the path.

"When ever Kate and I were bored and needed to escape the world, we rode. To different states and back. But mostly in the area. We loved to ride in the snow." I chuckled. "Why?" I looked at IronHide. "Because it'd do this. Yah!" Zeus went into a run. IronHide made a deep yelp and held onto me as we galloped through the trails.

"Look behind us." I told him. He turned his head and looked back."Humans are weird." I laughed at his remark.

I let Zeus go back into a trot. "We have to bring Kate to the base, don't we?" IronHide grunted. "Yes. Precaution." I nodded and sighed. "I'll get her there. SunStreaker would probably like that." IronHide snorted then groaned. "Why is it so cold." He whined. I snickered. "Wow, Hide. You? Complaining? Wow....never thought I'd actually hear that from you." He smacked the back of my head.  

"It's cold because it's winter. It's a cycle signaling the year is coming to an end. You see, during the late Spring, Summer and Fall, the Carbon Dioxide is what the trees live on. They make more oxygen out of it an release it into the atmosphere for fresh air for us humans. When winter comes, it cleanses the trees. It lets them release the built up Carbon Dioxide and lets the trees take a break. What ever is released, it becomes what we know of Snow. The cold is just that the Earth is farther away from the Sun than it is during the Summer." He hummed.

"Really?" I shrugged. "That's what I believe." He hummed again. "Smart." I scoffed. "No, its just comon sense." He sighed and I chuckled. Suddenly, he went tense.

"Stop the horse." I nodded and pulled him to a stop. IronHide slipped off and began sniffing the air. I watched, curiously. Sniffing? What? Was he like a bloodhound? Sniffing out Decepticons? TRhat'd be fricken awesome!

I slipped of Zeus and went next to IronHide. His eyes were scanning the forest. "What is it?" I whispered. "Decepticon." I snickered. I knew it. He's Oppi's little blood hound.

He grabbed my hand and started leading me towards the grunts and groans from in the trees. I stayed right behind him as we reached a thick tree. Zeus trotted behind me quietly. He was such a good Clydesdale.

We peered around the tree. We saw black and white paint. From a cop car I think. I let my eyes trail up. I paled. "H-Hide..is that...?" He looked at me and nodded. It was Bay Bay. The con sat there, in his car form. He suddenly transformed, holding his....his.....his lower area.....

I tilted my head. As did IronHide. That was so strange.... Did SunStreaker kick him or something? IronHide looked at me and I shrugged. He rubbed his chin and held up his pointer. "I'll be right back." I nodded and he disappeared.

I watched Bay Bay sit on the ground, inhaling and exhaling. If they were anything like human males....that's got to REALLY hurt. I think I feel more apathetic than feeling sorry for him. It was funny to see the 'oh so terrifying' Con, doubled over holding his man area.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I whirled around and saw IronHide in his bi-pedal mode. I glared at him and held my chest as my heart went haywire. He sent me an apologetic smile and I shook my head and looked back at Bay Bay. I saw his eyes flickering black and red from time to time.

"Hey, Barricade." Hide walked into his view. I could hear the amusement in his voice. Bay Bay's eyes widened and turned into a glare. "What do you want, Autobot." I covered my mouth as I nearly burst out laughing. Hide started laughing outloud.

"What's so funny, Autoscum?" I couldn't hold it anymore! His voice was a lot higher since I last heard his voice. I fell to the gound, holding my sides. Hide had to hold himself up against a tree as we both laughed our butts off.

"I will kill you!" That sent us into another round of laughs. "What the frag happened to you, Barricade?" Hide snickered, containing himself. I giggled here and tere as I started to calm down. Barricade glared at us both as we wiped our eyes of tears of laughter.

"Nothing." We looked at each other. "You sure? Did it have anything to do with a horse?" Hide poked. Barricade gulped. "N-no." Hide nodded to me. I grabbed Zeus's reins and pulled him into view. Once Zeus saw him, he got on his hind legs and began waving his hoofs into the air. I watched Barricade scramble back, wide eyed.

"Get that beast away from me, frag it!" Isnickered and let the reins go. Zeus landed and snorted on air, eyes locked on Bay Bay. Bay Bay held both hands on his....yeah..... and Hide snickered. "You're afraid of a horse." He shook his head, disbelievingly.

"If you were kicked in your interfacing cables, you would be too!" I gaged and covered my ears. Hide started walking my way. "Where are you going, Autobot! Come back here and fight me!" We both looked at him. Then at each other and back. "Nah." Barricades shoulders dropped.

"This is perfect blackmail." Hide said, chuckling as he walked away. "Why aren't you going to fight me? Afraid?" I looked at him. "Look at you. Even i'm not afraid of you. Notlike this...this...this is just to funny!" I turned and walked away, laughing.

"Kicked in the interfacing cables.....youve got to be kidding me."

-/////////////////////-

Soo?? You like? You guys guessed correctly!! It was Bay Bay! But not his face.....mush...much worse..... (Turns away, snickering.)

Hope you all liked it!