Chapter 5: Loser!

Madge's POV

I return home from school. Even though it was 3 days ago, my folder is still messy from when Cashmere pushed me over. Clove helped, but she was trying to get me up as fast as possible, and shoved everything in quickly. Whatever. I wonder why she cared. She's in the basketball girl's clique. Overall, that clique is kinda mean. Well, to me, there are several mean cliques. Clove seemed pretty mad that Cato didn't help, but to be honest, I'm glad he didn't. He's friends with Cashmere. Even when we were friends he didn't defend me when people called me names. After he and Glimmer got together, he started calling me loser himself. I heard him say it with some of his new friends. I didn't want to sit in the same table with him anymore, so I started eating outside or in the library. I think he and Cashmere are together now. 
"Move, loser!" my sister, Angelisha, shouts.
"Okay, okay" I mumble and walk inside. I was standing in the doorway.
"Gosh! Your so annoying!" she complains
"You know, you might be older, but your just as mean and rude as the people in my grade!" I tell her. She's a year older than me, a junior. 
"Yeah, yeah, hey, is my mascara dripping?" I glance at her makeup caked face, without the makeup, we look pretty similar, although, she heavily denies it, insisting that she's the prettier sister. Everyone agrees, even our parents. To everyone that she needs to be, shes an angel. Angelisha can get out of anything. Once she got out of a suspension by sweet talking Principal Snow and Vice Principal Coin. We used to be close, not anymore.
"Madge! Get me a ginger ale!" she yells from the living room.
"Shouldn't you start your homework?" I ask
"Eh, I'll just say that you stole it. All of my teachers love me!" I go get her a ginger ale and think,
"Hey! Is that why I got called by your English teacher saying that I stole an essay?" 
"Yeah, now shut up and give it to me." I hand it to her the ginger ale I poured in a cup. I walk upstairs to my shared room with Angelisha. My family doesn't have much. My side looks like a toddler's play place. My old toys along with Angelisha's old toys are piled up on my side. Angelisha's side is so trendy and chic, she spent over 1000 dollars revamping it. By the time her room's new things arrived, my parents realized she'd stolen their credit card, but she blamed it on me and said that I stole the credit card and ordered all the stuff for my side, my parents gave all "my" stuff to Angelisha as punishment.
"MADGE!" my sister shouts. I sigh and trudge downstairs. 

Marvel's POV

"Hey, lil bro, do you still like that Glimmer girl?" my big brother, Kiyris says. He's watching me do my homework, I shove him and say
"No! I liked her in like, 8th grade!" I spit out. 
"Ok, ok" he backs off. Ugh. He's so annoying. I might not like Glimmer anymore, but we still know each other. Glimmer's the whole reason I hang out with the football team. Glimmer had told me why Cato and her were together, so I moved with them when they went to Cashmere's group. Then, Glimmer went to Delly. I followed. But Delly's crew was so boring, and I missed all my old friends. But by the time I wanted to go back, everyone had found their own friends. So I hung with the football guys. Thresh sat with them too, I wanted to sit with Thresh cause we were really good friends when our group was together. But over time, we just stopped talking and I found my friends on the team and Thresh found his.

"Yo, where's the pasta I postmated yesterday?" Kiyris asks
"I don't know, maybe dad ate it?" I say, annoyed
"Dad doesn't like the sauce that I ordered. Mom's on a business trip, so you must have ate it." I roll my eyes. 
"I didn't eat your stupid pasta. I haven't eaten pasta since we went to Olive Garden a few weeks ago. Maybe you ate it in your sleep. I've seen you sleepwalk before." 
"Pffttttt, whatever, you better buy me a new one." 
"Ughhhh" I groan. I know I'll never buy him a new pasta.

Finnick's POV

"GO MOCKINGJAYS! GO GO GO! M-" Cashmere, the captain of the cheer squad chants, the first layer of her voice is happy, but the second layer is hurt.
"O-" Glimmer, who's on the second row says
"C-" the one next to Glimmer, Lucip yells
"K" the next one says. 
"I" 
"N" Everyone says them after one another. The cheerleader thats not in the pyramid says
"G-" 
"J-A-Y-S" the whole squad yells. Cordon passes the ball to me. I run and see that Cato's open, near the end zone. But a guy from Capitol High, number 87 is near him. I almost went to Capitol High, my parents were also considering District 4 High, but decided that I'd meet more people here at Panem High, the largest of all 15 schools. There's a school for each district plus the Capitol. But Panem High is special. It has everyone. I throw it to Cato, and the boy, 87 almost catches it, but Cato jumps above him and catches it. He runs towards the end zone and slams the ball down on the ground when he crosses it. He starts dancing. I laugh. Why'd I stop hanging out with him? I suppose it was because I was so busy, and ate in classrooms doing homework. Dang. I was a nerd. I didn't even go to the lunch room. I guess after that I realized I was a nerd, I wanted to gain back my reputation. Hm. I guess thats why I sit with Delly's group.