Epilogue Part Three

Epilogue Part Three
Period, Bitches!

MATTEO held up the camera and snapped a picture of me at the same time as Maverick dropped a vase of white carnations and red roses, causing Skylar to yell, "Maverick, you idiot!" all while Will danced around the room singing songs from the Hamilt...

MATTEO held up the camera and snapped a picture of me at the same time as Maverick dropped a vase of white carnations and red roses, causing Skylar to yell, "Maverick, you idiot!" all while Will danced around the room singing songs from the Hamilton soundtrack.

In other words, I was going insane and losing my mind, and I would probably be either dead from exhaustion or a murderer of about 4 people before I got the chance to stand at my brother's side during probably the best day of his life.

I stopped tying my tie and had to cross the room, unplugging Will's speaker so he was forced to stop. At the same time, everyone looked in my direction and I stood there, arms crossed over my chest, not taking any of the bullshit.

"You killed the party!" Will pouted.

Matteo wrapped his arm around Will's shoulders. "It's okay, William, we'll have more time to party tonight," he said. "For now, I think Nicolas is going to yell at us."

"I'm not yelling," I argued.

"Your tone says you want to yell, but your voice says you're trying to be nice," Matteo said.

"He's talk-yelling," Skylar added.

"Which means I'm just talking! Talk-yelling isn't a thing!"

"Now," Matteo pointed out, "you're just yelling."

I groaned, and the first notes of the song started to play outside over the speakers. I facepalmed myself and pinched the bridge of my nose, keeping my eyes shut tightly.

"I'm getting a headache, and we have an aisle to walk down," I muttered. "The song is starting, which means Skylar needs to be with Hannah and the other bridesmaids, Will needs to be finding the groomsmen along with Maverick, and Matteo needs to be at the end of the goddamn aisle making sure he knows his lines."

"I know my lines! William taught me!" Matteo exclaimed. "'We are gathered here today in the presence of these witnesses, to join–"

I held up my hand to stop him. "Please. Just go."

I could hear Will whisper, "He'll seriously go insane on our asses if we don't get out there and make this ceremony amazing."

"Yes sir," Matteo whispered back.

I heard a compilation of footsteps exiting the room and then I felt someone flick my forehead, but I didn't open my eyes, I just gritted my teeth.

"Skylar," I warned. "Get out of my face."

"Ugh. You are seriously unlikable when you're stressed," Skylar said, and I could hear her walking away. "Not like you're any less unlikable normally, just to make myself clear!"