Chapter 15:

Reference Pics:

(I can't breathe- jdhcbj)

---

It's been three days since Renjun was trapped in the palace's basement. Chenle and Renjun already had planned about what they're going to do in order to escape. Chenle hated Jisung's ways in order to be the King and he believed that the full-blood prince is alive somewhere.

"Fel bleud prist ailef?" (Is the full-blood prince still alive?)
"Ye, ailef." (He is still alive)

They continued to talk in their native language since no one around them can decode it at all. Chenle and Renjun were two of the few elves around the whole world. Renjun knew that it was safe to use their language in times like these.

"Ha pleisu hailef?" (Then, where could he be?)
"Efandon ruyel hailef- Faisus, Chenle." (In the abandoned kingdom- Focus, Chenle)

Renjun says as Chenle agreed and went out of the room where Renjun was in.

"The elf is crushing the cage!"

Chenle announces, faking the fear and alertness in his voice. Multiple servants entered the room as they were about to make Renjun suffer once again. Then, they see that Renjun was already out of the cage.

"Where could that bastard be?!"

One of the servants yelled in frustration as Chenle showed up behind them, wailing loudly. Wailing was Chenle's strength as an elf. His wailing makes his targets suffer and collapse in pain.

The servants all fell on the floor at once as they escaped throughout the window. Since Renjun was free from the cuffs, he retrieved some of his abilities as an elf such as inhuman speed and fast healing abilities.

"You don't have powers?!"
"Jisung stole them from me- Now, let's get out of here!"

Renjun yelled as the two of them ran away from the kingdom as fast as they could.

~

Two days later, the birds that were barely around at night were awakened by Haechan's frustrated screaming at himself. For context, Haechan was trying to find something better in his closet. Today was the "ballroom night" Mark organized for him two days ago.