In the car

The car started and I got goosebumps.. Felix asked me, what major are you in.? I answered, Medical! He said wow that's impressive I study engineering he said! In a soft voice I mumbled I know.. On that he said what.. I said nothing.. I didn't knew how to communicate I was very shy but Felix took initiative he said, "I don't find you a shy person there must be a reason for your silence. Have someone planted silence in my love's heart.? And to his question I with a reflex action said "Theo"... He sarcastically pointed ohh so the silence is named 'Theo'.. I stayed quiet as I Don't have to open up on theo.. Looking at my sad face he apologized I don't want to make you sad I'm sorry.. I said, it's alright.. I questioned him who is your recklessness he said what.? I said you are such a reckless guy who is the reason for your recklessness.. And we both laughed on this.. He said I have many girls guilty for my recklessness but now it looks like I want silence! I said you wish. And smirked at him.. He asked me if I was present at the university fest I said yes I was..then he asked have you seen my performance then.. On this question my memory went back to the University fest day..

It was a beautiful evening..there were many performances on that day I and Aiden was roaming in the campus looking at various stalls there... We have huge lights decorated all over the campus which were sparkling bright.. I could see every one happy.. Leo came and asked Aiden that after this fest we all will go for a movie.. The exams were just finished and everyone was stress free during this exam period Aiden and Leo were not meeting much so tonight was special for them after so many days.. They were not in an official relationship but they had plans today.! So we all decided to go.. Aiden convinced me for the movie as she can't leave me alone in the dorm.. So I said Yess and then all of a sudden I could see a huge crowd of girls rushing towards the show area where performances were taking place.. Leo asked someone whats this crowd for on this one girl said I got the news of a boy's performance on the stage who is very handsome .. Saying this she quickly got lost in that crowd.. I and Aiden held hands and went towards the show area... Leo bought us some soft drinks .. The boy came on the stage and it was Felix the crowd was getting crazy over him he started his performance with the song 'This or That.. '
And Don't know all off a sudden I was suffocated due to the crowd I wasn't able to breath my head was a mess and I collapsed...
I opened my eyes in my dorm room Aiden was asleep by my side I woke up and wondered what happened last night.. Aiden opened her eyes and was relived seeing me alright.. She said you fainted yesterday Leo carried you to home and I took care of you all night you got fever girl I was so worried I'm happy you're fine now.. I said,"so you didn't went to the movie did you..?" She said are you dumb how will I leave you alone.. I was sad because I knew Aiden was very excited about the movie that night she really wanted to spend time with Leo.. And I knew she was planning to propose Leo on that night.. Though they were together they haven't confess their feelings.. So I was very sad about the whole situation.. After 2 days Aiden told me about the movie again and I said Yess to the movie then because I was guilty for that night.. But that plan again ruined today.. Only then I was relived when she told me that Aiden confessed her feelings on the very night when I fainted at the dorm.. And next we were to this brand party.. 

I came back from my falshback only when Felix called my name Ancy he shouted in my ear and I was awake.. He asked where are you lost.? Have you seen my performance that day.. I was about to answer when I saw a big truck coming towards the direction of our car..

Ancy held Felix's hand tightly with her eyes closed.. And the next second there was a bright light everywhere in the car!

What happens next is a twist in the Story..like this part if  y'all find it interesting and stay tuned for the next part..