The conspiracy!

When two years back, the Hematite king rebelled  against us. Prince Xi(Theo) was on the front to lead that battle.. Somehow we have suppressed this.. Treaty was signed after then that the Hematite king in future if found the blue stone will have to submit it to the Hong kingdom.. Also a pact was signed that in the future they will carry out friendly relations with the other two kingdom's in Arkon.. But the hematite's had never followed this treaty and are still in the search of blue stone... They still are doing evil deeds in disguise.. That day I left the palace with a news of a rebellion in the South.. I rushed there, the South is in a very bad state now..I saw the people dead in the city... Some  were injured badly.. I was furious on this sight when I moved further in the city I saw  group of people my Army raided on those rebels.. I saw prince Xi there..  My face was covered and that's why  prince Xi didn't recognize me.. In that battle he injured me badly..
Ancy said, "so you mean that the rebels were from haematite city.? , And prince Xi is the person who killed the people of South.? But why did he do that..? Felix said, " I was sure that these rebels were of the Hematite city but I didn't have any proof, because they always attacked in disguise.. So this time when I heard a rebellion in South I went there in disguise with a standing army of unknowns.. And with the heavens will was I found out prince Xi is behind all this "... They have been attacking different provinces of the Arkon for 2 years now they have raped women.. Killed many poor people for revenue.. They smuggle illegal arms and weapons , opium and drugs.. But still nobody knew it was the doing of the Xi kingdom.. But now I have the proof..it was all the evil deeds of prince Xi..!! Ancy said, "these were the Same words Theo told me when I was in the hematite city he told me how his mother was killed by the Hong and the Ha kingdom..he told me you don't treat people well and  tortured the people for money in Arkon .. And that the Ha and Hong people are evil.. That day when I've decided to accept Theo's marriage proposal Aion told me that you have attacked the South and he went there for killing the amethyst's.. But yes it makes sense what you said, I never imagined Theo could so such inhumane things! "..

Felix said, " Ancy this is not your world Theo was your love in that world he must be a good person there but in this world he is a evil person only greedy for power! ".. Felix also said, "About his mother prince Xi and his father king of the Hematite city killed her.. They suspected that she found the blue stone and was not handing it over to them.. Queen Xi was a women of fair conduct nobody knows she had the blue stone or not but she was tortured to death by those two inhumane creatures! "

Things were getting clear now for me, but why did he propose me this marriage then, what was his motive..?Do he really love me..?
Felix held my hand and said may- and then suddenly he looked at my ring And said I know the reason why..!!!

At prince Xi's courtyard!

" I think our plan will not workout prince Xi, princess Meso said!.. "As you said I agreed to my and prince Wei's marriage, but today I saw her with another woman he was there with her holding her like she was his women.. Prince Xi tell me the reason you told me to marry prince Wei.. You know that I love you and that I will marry only you.. As you said 3 days back I tried to Poison prince Wei but my plan failed due to his stupid aide Wang... Why did you suddenly planned of killing prince Wei.. "

Prince Xi was silently walking in his yard he look tense!

He asked princess meso , "did you see the lady's face with prince Wei.? "..On that princess meso said, "yes I saw her, you will be shocked to hear that but this lady is the same whose picture is in prince Wei's courtyard.. It was not his imagination this lady really exist! "

Prince Xi was extremely furious now he yelled No!! No!!  This can't happen.. Ancy is with prince Wei now!!

You know her prince Xi? Princess Meso asked,  Yes I know her prince Xi answered!

So princess Meso you have to know the reasons why I said you to marry prince Wei ..and why I'm planning to kill prince Wei.. You must be also curious how I know Ancy. ! Right?? Do you want to know..?

Yes I have to know it all prince Xi, meso replied..

7 days back when I was in the Amethyst city planning for the next plunder there.. I saw a lady in blue clothes she didn't seem like a usual girl at Arkon..so I went closer to look at her.. When she saw me she said Theo and fainted.. When I looked towards her hand I saw her ring... The blue stone which we are searching from centuries is attached to her ring!! When I tried to take it off I couldn't touch it.. That stone was protecting itself.. That time I had no other option but to bring that lowly bitch in the palace.. That night I consulted a person She told me that this ring will only taken off by the person who is wearing it.. And nobody else can take it out.. While bringing her back to the palace she kept saying Theo.. I wondered who this person was but my doubt was clear when in the court she addressed me as Theo..That was the reason I saved her at the Court..I was sure now that Theo Was me and was someone whom she loved so I thought of taking advantage of this and I proposed  marriage to her after marrying her I would have won her confidence and took that ring from her... With that blue stone the Hematite would be  powerful...
About prince Wei I knew you had a marriage contract with him and now was the time to kill him because prince Wei was always in protection and was also a excellent warrior..i knew attacks was impossible to kill him..so I thought that you will be perfect in killing him without any doubts...if amethyst loose their brave prince it would have easy of us to take the purple stone.. And you my love meso had the white stone with that I would have become the king of the Arkon and you my Queen..
But now because of this lowly bitch and that prince Wei my plan is ruined.. It was my mistake that I loosed that bitch.. I've done one more mistake in the South ..it was that bastard prince Wei's army who attacked us.. I injured prince Wei and as you told me they both are now alive in that damn hut.. Meso my love prince Wei still don't know that we both are together you will have to kill prince Wei for us today.. Prince Wei now know that I was the person who had done all those things in the past years we shouldn't waste time as he'll not keep quiet... I leave you with prince Wei..kill him for us and I'll take care of that bitch Ancy.. !!!

Princess meso said, "But you can't get the stone without she willingly give it to you and now prince Xi must have told her the truth.. "

Prince Xi said, "Don't worry my love I'll kill her and cut down her finger let's see how will I not get the blue stone it was always mine how dare that bitch have it!!"

Vote this part if you liked it  the next part will reveal soon with more twists stay tuned!!