"Hematite city "

I was dreaming about Theo then and my sleep got disturbed when I heard the drums banging.. I woke up and I was in this lavish room... It was so spacious that 3 families can live there together without Intruding each  other's space. I can see the room was painted black and grey ..the walls have a luster finish.. It wasn't looking dull at all.. I saw I was sleeping on a soft bed the matters was pure silk my body could feel the softness of the cloth.. I saw chandeliers hanging in that room they were beautiful the work on chandeliers was detailed and it was looking extremely fragile..i could see some statue figures which were made up of some precious stone..I got out of the bed and started exploring that beautiful room.. I heard voice of footsteps so I hurriedly went back to bed... A young lady came in holding a tray made up of jade.. She have brought me something to eat.. This young lady was very delicate she had a fair skin and blue eyes she was wearing a baby pink gown and I noticed that a black ribbon was tied around her hairs..She came towards me and said, "miss you woke up, prince was worried for you".."I've bought you breakfast have this quick and then we'll have to go to the King's court. " What price..? Kings court..? I'm I in the ancient time which dynasty is this?.. My god I couldn't recall my history is really bad... I asked her, "what is your name.? " She replied, " I am B'aion " I said ohh I asked her which year is this on that she said,  "it's 198th Joen year. " What..? What is Joen year..? She asked me, "have you been Ill I guess you have amnesia".. " No I Don't I said"!.. "Miss we have to get ready soon king and the prince are waiting for you".. B'aion said.. I didn't said a thing I was so much confused.. Anyway she dressed me up I was wearing a light green gown which was very elegant she did my makeup.. And for my surprise the makeup kit was not we have in morden days .. It was a makeup kit made up of glass I could see the makeup stuff inside it.. The lipstick was in a small tin container when smelled like rose it was made up of real rose petals I thought.. She did my hairstyle and tied the black ribbon around my hair.. And we headed of to the court.. The place I was at now was so huge! there were tall palaces around me... Huge stone walls have protect this place from all the four sides I could see a huge gate which was at the entrance.. And guards were standing all around the palace guarding the entrance and courtyards... I felt I was trapped in some ancient dynasty time.. But although my history was bad I don't know this Joen year.. I kept walking behind this Young lady and soon we entered the main court... This court room was so huge.. Red carpet was placed from the entrance stairs till were the King's throne was... I walked the red carpet and felt like I was a VIP.. On both my hands side people were sitting on this grand chairs.. They must be King's minister.. I kept on walking and then B' aion told me to stop.. And she bowed before the king and I too did the same imitating her...for my surprise on the right side of the king I saw Theo sitting.. He was looking different he wore this royal clothes the silk pant and long oversized shirt whose sleeves were loose and they were as long to cover his full hand this shirt was fixed with a sash which was formed a bow when tied together..he had a black headband which was stitched in a zigzag pattern and I could se a shining diamond attached to the centre of his head band with some semi precious stone encircling the centre... He have a dead expression on his face.. I looked at him ..pointing towards him I shouted Theo! You are alive..? When I said this everyone in the court room was shocked... They all gave me death gazes.. The king on the highest throne said, " How dare you! " Who are you lady and how dare you calling the prince Theo, he is prince 'B'Xi Rong' "What I exclaimed prince Xi Rong.. I kept quite.. The king questioned Me "From which state are you.. I said, "LUNA state ".. The king seem furious "How dare you to fool me"! He ordered his men to execute me and said that I was a traitor who have disguised to assassinate the king.. I said, "what, I'm not a traitor"..
Prince Xi(theo) got up from his throne and bowed to his father, he said,    "Father I don't think this lady is a traitor, she is not well and suffering from amnesia, or else how would she dare to call me some 'Theo'.. I beg father to not take a life of an innocent" And somehow with price Xi's word the king got convinced and let me go.. Also prince convinced the king to let me stay in their palace until I don't get back my memory'.. Then lady B'aion took me back to the courtyard..the courtyard which I was in was called as 'Hein courtyard' .. My head was a mess I couldn't understand what's going why Theo is calling himself as Xi Rong..? 
B'Xi entered my room.. He came in and sat next to me.. He said " What is your name young lady" I said Ancy..
"So Ancy where do you come from.?".he asked , I said, "I really came from Luna city".. He kept looking at me as if he was telling me to stop lying .. But I didn't lie . He hold my hand and looked at my ring the same ring he gave to me at the terrace.. He said, "your ring is beautiful".. I said, "yes off course it is beautiful this stone is sapphire which is very precious, you forgot ,you gave this to me"..? He said, "maybe and left"..
I need to escape this place I thought I need to go out and find the truth what is really going on here.. So I decided to disguise as a palace maid.. And I was successful in crossing that huge entrance door..!
I was again outside staring at this city.. It was strange that there were no buildings outside I could see small houses all painted in black and grey there were tall towers outside and people crowded the streets..  I kept walking the street.. Soon I was lost in this city.. I realized I've walked too far and I'm in forest area now.. There I saw a huge cherry tree... The Cherry blossoms were not bloomed yet and under that cherry tree I saw a massive bridge which connects this city And I don't know what was on the other end.. River was flowing under it whose water was crystal clear I could clearly see the fishes and the wild grass grown in that river.. I was enjoying that sight when suddenly I felt someone's hand on my shoulder I turned and it was Emily!
But she was not the young Emily who was my friend she looked a bit like a woman in her 40s but I'm not mistaken she looks exactly like Emily.. I hugged her and said Emily thank god I found you.. She hugged me back..
Then she said "my child, I'm not your friend Emily I'm miss. Xiao.. " I said, what.?
It looks likes you came from the other world Ancy! She knew my name.. I said what.? What other world you're talking about..
She held my hand and said, "you have lost your loved once and feel betrayed, don't blame them they didn't leave you purposely" I said,  "How do you know miss Xiao.? " She smiled and said," Time is our true friend and you will find out".. I couldn't understand what she is speaking.. "I said, where am I miss Xiao which world is this.?

The story further is extremely interesting.. Do vote if you like this part..!!