Final Chapter!

Aiden you are here, my eyes were filled with tears.. I went running to her she hugged me back..
Aiden said, " Babe where were you! Where were you from a Year.. We thought we lost you.. "!
Ancy said ,what! I was missing for a year, what is today's date.? " Aiden replied, It's 21st March! Ancy said," I've been missing from one year.. ? I remember I jumped from the hospital building I thought I was dead! "
Aiden told her, "that day when you jumped from  the hospital building Shane and park came running after you they saw you jump off the building, but when they looked down you were gone, you were missing without any traces, When Shane and park told everyone about this incident nobody believed them.. It was said that you were guilty for what happened to Felix and left without leaving any traces..! Tell me where were you for a year! Are you fine.? I missed you so much ancy and Aiden started crying"
Ancy hugged her, and Sobbingly said "I'm back now I won't leave you ever don't worry Aiden !
About Felix I think he is no more Aiden I'm a jinx whomever I love truly leaves me I'm such a jinx saying this ancy wailing in pain.. "

Suddenly a door opened in the middle of shining bridge a bright light came in ..in the light ancy saw a figure, Felix! Felix is alive, Ancy went running and hugged Felix..
Felix hugged her back and said,"Ancy my love you did it Arkon's sky poured the heavenly rain...Arkon is back to peace now..the Hematite's are defeated..they payed for their sins..
Ancy said, "Felix you are alive, I thought you were dead. We did it Felix..I'm so happy..But Princess meso gave you the exiler which was poisonous I thought you will not be able to make it.. "
Felix calmed Ancy down, "he said, I'm here right in front of you Ancy , when princess meso said, that it was prince Xi who injured me in the South I thought something I not right here only prince Xi and I knew about it the rest of the Xi army was killed by us and my Army would never reveal this to anyone.. But when princess meso mentioned my Injury earlier I knew she was hiding something from me.. So I didn't eat her exiler".. Ancy then asked, how your wounds got healed then.? .. Felix told, "it was because I held your hand while eating exiler my wounds healed because of your blue stone".
Aiden called out for Ancy she was perplexed with the scenes taking place on the shining bridge.. She asked what is going.. Felix is alive.. How can this be true..?

Ancy explained the whole thing to Aiden .. And Aiden was stunned about the situation..
Felix said to Ancy let's go back to the Arkon.. Aiden wasn't happy about this..

But after all this Ancy was quiet she was standing calmly looking down the shining bridge.. Felix and Ancy was worried seeing her what she was thinking now..everything was sorted..

Ancy said I love you Felix, and Aiden I can't leave without her I can't choose, Aiden can't leave this world..

Suddenly Aiden spoke and said," Ancy I didn't want to tell this to you but this person Felix have tried to hit on me at the party when I was drunk, he is not a good guy for you leave him and come back to me.. He even said that he wants you Only for having fun and nothing else you can't live your life with a boy like that come back to me..even if he is prince Wei he was living here as Felix his soul was connected to Felix of this world what Felix said are also the words of prince Wei, my dumb friend he only used you for the stones and nothing else come back to me!

Ancy trusted Aiden the most In this world, she said, Aiden won't ever lie to me, I can trust her blindly.. So Felix you just used me for your world.. You only want my body don't you you never loved my soul .. But then why he came back for me here"?..

On that aiden said, it's because he needs you in that world ancy he is just using you for power .. The blue stone is now yours you are it's protector can't you understand silly he's using you!

Ancy got convinced to what Aiden said. After all they both were friends from childhood..
For a moment Ancy just was standing there, prince Wei was telling that he is innocent but it seem like no words were falling on her ear..