At the hospital!

Dear are you alright.. Everything will be fine !
A voice hit my ear.. I was unconscious all I could see was blur faces who were talking but couldn't decode what they were talking.. I was lying on something my head was facing the sky and I was moving very fast as I could see dim lights above passing.. I was breathless I could feel something dripping from my head.. I thought it was sweat but when I somehow lifted my right hand to wipe it I could see something red but it was blur I remembered I said this was definitely not sweat.. I'm dying today.! After this everything was blacked out in front of my eyes..
When my eyes opened I had a severe headache .. It was hard to keep my eyes open but somehow with slow blinks I tried to take a look of where i was .. I found myself in a white room I was dressed is blue .. Something was beeping at the side but I wasn't able to take a look at it.. I was too weak to move... The next thing I saw was I got all the needles pricked in my both hands.. It took me some minutes to understand that I was in a hospital room.. I suddenly recalled of the scene where I held Felix's hand tightly and a truck coming towards our car.. Accident! We meet with an accident!
Where is Aiden is she ok.? I started panicking.. What about Leo.? And Felix..? I was about to shout but have no energy even to open my mouth.. A nurse saw me waking up and she rushed to call the doctor.. The doctor came in to check me.. My pulse started falling I was traumatized about this.. I was worried about my friends... With a lot of efforts the doctor stabled me.. I again went to sleep..
The next day I got up I was feeling a bit ok my head hurt less and I Felt I have some energy to speak up.. A nurse was right next to me she was checking my blood pressure.. With my eyes I signaled her to come near me.. She came near me and the first thing I spoke with a very weak voice was.. Where are my friends.? On that she told me they are fine just resting and she told me to rest... But I couldn't believe her words I was worried.. I thought of jumping from my bed but it didn't worked and soon again I went to sleep...
My sleep got interrupt only when I  heard two people talking in my room I tried to hear them and pretend to be asleep... I heard Shane's voice he was talking to someone when he said park I clicked it was Felix's brother.. I again  started to hear their talks carefully..

Shane's & Park's convo..

"I never thought something like this would ever happen" Shane said with a low voice. "I'm guilty for whatever happened it's my mistake I thrown that damn party".. "I'm sorry park I'm sorry for your loss".. It's not your mistake Shane we can't change destiny park spoke... Park questioned Shane " Is this the girl Felix was with last night "? Shane answered yes! It was a after along time I've seen Felix genuinely smile and it was because of this girl Ancy!  Park was about to cry I can hear him.. He said,"my brother was not destined to be with Ancy " And he started crying.. Shane told Park, the said last night at the party Felix he came to me, he said Ancy was the girl he was looking for he had fell in love with Ancy at first sight and he told Shane he's gonna propose Ancy tonight... I was happy for him park !Shane groaned in despair! Park said why this happened to Felix he was having a bright future ahead.. Shane then said, " The car crash was terrible, it is a miracle that Aiden, Ancy and Leo survived somehow but God was hard on Felix!" When Shane said the next sentence my world got shattered.. He asked park when the hospital is gonna handover Felix's body!

My world got destroyed I mourned from the top of my lungs ... NO!!!!
I got up I don't know from where this energy came but I took off all the needles out of my body and went to Shane I started shaking him "tell me it is not true Shane , please for heaven's sake tell me it's not true "! He was startled seeing me awake he said "what..?nothing had happened Ancy everything is fine come let's rest"..
I knew Shane was not speaking the truth... I sat on the ground motionless I couldn't cry I was heavy from inside but not a single tear was falling from  my eyes.. I could still see Felix's smiling face I didn't want him to die.. This can't happen ! This is not true! I was so confused I was still thinking I was dreaming.. But no it was true.. Felix is no more!!
I suddenly stood up and started running I went to the top of the hospital building.. A tear fall from my eye.. With trembling steps I moved toward the end of the building and without any further thoughts I jumped!!!