At the forest hut!

Ancy, this ring this ring is the blue stone... The most powerful stone of the Arkon.. Felix astonishingly said! I said ,"what this is sapphire stone it's not your blue stone what are you talking Felix, this was the ring Theo gave me in my world..! "Felix said,"Ancy, this is the blue stone trust me ..this ring was the reason prince Xi  proposed marriage to you because he wanted it.. This stone can't be taken directly by anyone only you can hand over this to somebody you trust.. You are here for a reason the blue stone was never here in this world it was there in your world..!! Do you understand me Ancy!". I was perplexed, but then I said, "yes! You're right Felix I think you are right everytime Theo was with me he never looked into my eyes he always looked at this ring.. And that is the reason he manipulated me he told me all lies that you are a bad person .. But now I get it Felix.. "
Felix said, "Ancy listen up here you are here to save this world, after that battle 2 years ago we have no rainfall in Arkon land has barren people Don't have peace to live because there is no rainfall we have very little to eat there are droughts all over Arkon.. You will have to save this world.. You can decide the fate of this world..This purple stone have magical powers ..

In Felix's neck was tied the purple stone he gave it to me and said, "you have to take these stones and place it in the kong shin temple then only will the God forgive us and we will receive rainfall and Arkon will be at peace again"..
Ancy said," but what about the white stone it is with Aiden.. And today what she saw will she give me the white stone..? "

And just after I said this princess meso entered the hut!

I went running towards her, listen Aiden what you saw to-
But she didn't listen and straight away walked to Felix..
Aiden said, "prince Wei, the hematite's prince Xi have attacked the    Hong and Ha kingdom..He was the one who attacked you back in South and now he thinks that you are dead so he with a huge army is marching towards our kingdom..you must rush
There as soon as you can,  but with your wounds will you be able to make there?.. Look I have bought this magic exiler which will heal your wounds take it fast..
Aiden gave the exiler to Felix.. Felix held ancy's hand and took the exiler.. And his wounds healed..

He said to Ancy, " Ancy this is the most powerful stone of the Arkon, you have to use it wisely to save yourself and this world.. Remember my words".. I said , "yes Felix I'll remember."

Felix then said, "princess meso we have found the blue stone.. Give your white Stone to ancy now she will have to place it in the kong shin temple and only then will Arkon can live peacefully"..
She took out the white stone which was tied around her neck and placed it on ancy's hand..

Then Felix said, Ancy and princess Meso I'm giving you a very important task anyhow today you will have to place this stones in kong shin temple.. I'll have to go quickly to the capital to stop prince Xi.. I trust you both do it for Arkon!

I and princes meso nodded!

Felix then hold  my hand and said, Ancy today is 'Horika day' I was shocked to hear that so this Horika day exist for real!!! Felix continued,
Today when there will be full moon in the sky I'll be waiting for you on the shining bridge wait for me there!
I was weeping then, I said Felix," I don't want you to leave me please stay, I don't want to loose you again"..he hugged me and said, " This is important ancy you have to do what I've said to you, remember don't be afraid this stone has chosen you, and about me don't worry I'll keep my promise I'll be surely there, but now I'll have to go My people need me!
And saying this he left!!

After he left I said to Aiden, "what you have seen today I'm sorry for that, I didn't mean to offend you but Felix and I love each other I came from -"..

And Aiden said, " So bitch you really do exist, don't you, I'm princess Meso not some Aiden " And then prince Xi entered the hut..
"So this bitch thought she will ruin our plan" He came near me and hold my hairs, " You will die today and this stone will be mine "..
Prince Xi said, "Princess Meso take care of her and bring back the stones to me, I'll head to the capital to kill that bastard Wei and after that we will become the new King and Queen of Arkon"!!!

Saying this he left..

I and princess meso were alone now...
I have known that prince Xi and Meso were together..

Meso said, "this is your last day Ancy , after you die I'll take the stones away..I'll give you a painful death the heavens will remember it ..

Saying this princess Meso drawn her sword out and it was on ancy's neck!

Liked this part, do vote!! Next part will be uploaded tomorrow, stay tuned there's much more to reveal!!