Half Truths!

So you were there for me Felix, you were always there for me.. The reason you didn't get my dreams anymore is because Felix is dead in that world.. Felix was shocked to hear that.. But he said, "but you are right here Ancy how did you come here"... After Felix's death I was totally broken.. Felix I didn't tell this to anyone but yes I saw you there at the uni library that day.. I noticed you.. Your stares made me uncomfortable I thought you were a pervert.. On my birthday I saw you hiding behind the wall I knew you gave me those flowers but Yess I don't want you to get  hopes.. That's why I thrown them away.. I knew you were the one carrying me to the hospital I was half conscious when you were panicking for me..I knew you followed me with Aiden at weekends but after Theo I feel betrayed ..I thought I was a a jinx..so I stopped going out with Aiden..That day at the party I came to kiss you just because I thought I like you but I wasn't sure Theo was still on my mind.. You never forced me you loved me with all your heart.. And after hearing you are dead I realized how much I love you only after losing you I realized how much I love you Felix... Don't leave me again please I have loosed you before but now I can't afford to lose you.. After I got the news of your death I was broken I really thought myself as jinx so I just wanted to end myself.. And I jumped from the hospital building.. When my eyes opened I was there on a mountain top and came down.. Only when Miss. Xiao told me I came to know that this is parallel world.. Miss. Xiao.? Who is this Ancy..? Felix asked me I said, "I don't know who she was but she told me that I was here for a reason".. Felix said, And I maybe the reason!! I said Yess! It was your love who took me here I said..

Wait Aiden.? What about her.. You'll both are engaged right, I asked Felix.. He said, "it was decided by the elders it was a royal decree and I was not able to deny it"... He added " But for you I can leave anything don't worry I won't Marry princess meso ".. I said,     
" No Felix you can't do that, she must be heart broken now you should go to her ".. On that he said, " do you want me to leave you?".. I don't know what should I say , I said, "now Aiden needs you the most we should at least clear things out with her... It's like you are cheating on her.. " Felix replied, "I never wanted to marry her Ancy I never loved her, I never gave her hopes, also I've told about you.. But she didn't believe, she thought I was out of my mind, but today when she saw you with me she must have understood you are real"!.. Felix she had never seen me, so how must she have recognized me.? On that Felix said, " I've sketched you my love in my palace courtyard I've sketched you.. "..
But about princess meso one thing is confusing me Ancy, Felix said..
I asked him which thing,  he said, " In all these years princess meso have never agreed to marry me she always skip our marriage part but before 7 days she surprisingly said Yes to our marriage!, I feel that something had happened in this 7 days, I saw princess meso changed she have never cared for me.. And now she suddenly visit me at my courtyard take care of me.. I find this fishy.. " I said to Felix, " Stop speaking nonsense Felix she is my best friend and I know she is a good person, don't talk rubbish about her, it must be she have realized the Worth of yours and had agreed to the marriage, don't think so much".. Felix nodded..

Ancy asked, "Felix tell me one thing who hurt you..? When I saw you that day on the shining bridge you were in a very bad state.. It was like a life threatening  attack on you.. Who did this to you..? "
On that Felix said Theo! Ancy was shocked to hear that, What Theo! Why did he tried to kill you..?

Next part will reveal soon with many discoveries for you.. Stay tuned!