Found My Love!

I took Felix to a nearby hut in the forest.. I was medical student and it was my duty to save Felix... He needs me the most now..This hut was were I took Felix was looking old I could say nobody have entered it for years .. I went into the forest to collect some medicinal herbs.. I came back hurriedly and started treating Felix... When I took a close look at Felix he was the same boy I knew he have the same tiny mole on his bottom lip.. He was having a high fever because of these wounds.. I took off this clothes.. He have a perfect body!.. I crushed the medicinal plants and made a fine paste out of it.. And applied that paste on his wounds... Then I took some cold water In a pot dipped a cloth inside and started wiping him.. I wanted to bring down his temperature he was really burning ... He was severely injured and was suffering.. I wondered who done this to him..? He kept trembling like a fish out of water for the entire night.. I sat beside him to see if he was fine.. It was only in the early morning his fever was subdued ... I was relaxed then.. But he was still not conscious.. I gave him some water to drink his lips were looking parched..

For 2 days I was continuously awake treating him.. On the third day he was finally awake.. I was about to cry.. Because for the last 2 days I was in so much fear... I don't want him to die again.. But my efforts were not in vain he woke up!!
I got next to him and sat down.. He look fine now he got up and sat on the bed.. He hugged me tightly and started crying.. You're real you're real Ancy! I thought I lost you.. I thought this is all my imagination.. But no you exist.. I'll never let you go now!..
I hugged him back and started crying too.. I said I can't let you go Felix I really can't.. But then I remembered Aiden and Felix are engaged and I got separated from Felix.. He kept looking at me and said, " Why you let me go, I want to hug you like this for all my life Ancy "! My eyes were shedding tears.. I said, "I can't Felix you are engaged! " He pulled me closer and said , 'screw engagement'.

Felix touch, it feel so similar to me.. His eyes were speaking how genuine he was to me.. He pulled me closer, I was worried for his wound I don't have to hurt him so I was cautious.. He said Ancy I'm fine don't worry, I was shy i looked down.. He held my face up and said, " Don't you make such a face, I can't handle that, you are driving me crazy for you Ancy" When he said that he really mean it I could hear his heart beat clearly in that silence of forest..' I'm craving for you love you kept me waiting for so long you have no idea how badly I need you ! '  ... I could feel Felix I won't be surprise if he eat me today..!
He pushed me on the bed.. He was on top of me.. He kept looking at me and said, " Promise me you won't live me ever again " I said, " I won't Felix ".. He took my both hands and tied them with a cloth.. I said, "what are you doing Felix.? " He said, "don't move love".. I don't feel he bothered about his wounds anymore he looked like he wasn't ever injured.. He came near my face I have some bangs on my eyes.. He very gently took them behind my ears and said, " You smell divine my love " .. And he started kissing my neck.. Does he knows my soft spot..? He was kissing me like I was the last thing he wished for.. I got goosebumps..i was dying to touch Felix i said, " Release my hands please, I am craving for you Felix I want you..he untied my hands and straight away my fingers went through his hairs ..I hold them really tight.. I kissed him insanely..i don't anymore bothered about his injury...He came up looked into my eyes .. Very gently he kissed my forehead and within seconds he again  pressed his lips against mine.. My god! Felix tastes so good.. I was lost into him..We were breathing very fast and I kept saying don't stop Felix give me your all "..In between he stopped and said, " Ancy tell me you love me " .. I said, "I love you".. Tell it once more with heavy breaths I said, Felix I love you I really love you.. We both were crying.. Felix was on top of me hugging me tight and saying "I love you Ancy I love you with all my heart"!.. Suddenly I hear someone coming it was princess Meso ( Aiden) she saw me with Felix.. She ordered the guards to stay outside.. She looked furious but without saying anything she left.. I tried to stop her and explain but she just left!..

Felix was not bothered about Aiden he said don't worry leave her.. I said how can I she is my best friend I need to explain this to her Felix.. I stopped suddenly and said, you are Felix right.? Not prince Wei.? On that he said, "I'm prince Wei but for you I'm your Felix and you're my Ancy! "

I said I didn't get you explain me what are you saying..!! And what about princess meso..? You don't love her..tell me all Felix!

Loved this part.? Vote if you enjoyed this.. The next part is full of surprises stay tuned!!