Chapter 2

I'm probably super annoying with these authors notes, sooo I won't cause too much pain with this one. Unless you are smart and just skip them all together. Do you read all the authors notes when you read an ebook? I do idk why I just feel like I missed something If I don't, but feel free to skip mine they aren't very important, Lol. Unless marked so.

Not edited once again, sorry. 

The bus finally stopped at Foxfire, it felt like Sophie and her friends were sitting on that bus for all of eternity, and even though Sophie was nervous about her new school she had to admit she was glad she could get off that bus. 

"Finally, it's a miracle!" Biana complained standing up as soon as the bus was in park.

 "It really is." Dex said as he stood, stopping to stretch. He was stretching his arms when a boy dressed all in black, Wearing a black hoodie so she couldn't see his face got smacked in the face from Dex's clumsy stretching.  

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean." The shady boy waved away him and his apology away, and motioned for a girl with black, silver tipped hair and light blue, almost silver looking eyes to join him.  

"Come on Linh, it's safe now." He said with a pointed look in the direction of Dex. Linh, that's what Sophie assumed was her name. Walked over to Dex, "Sorry about my brother, he's just very overprotective of me. I'm Linh by the way." Linh said Cheerily, quickly glancing toward her brother. 

"It's ok I'm the one who hit him in the first place, again sorry about that." He leaned around Linh to look at her brother. He rolled his eyes. "Oh and I'm Dex." He said quickly, Looking back at Linh. 

"Nice to meet you Dex!" Linh said in her cheerful tone, someone cleared their throat, very loudly.  Which looked to have been Biana, Dex turned toward us. "Oh yeah, this is Linh. Linh this is Sophie, Biana and Fitz." He said motioning between them back and forth.

 "Nice to meet all of you!" Linh said she turned around and walked towards her brother. "Come on Grumpy, introduce yourself." Linh said to her brother practically pushing him forward. 

"Fine. I'm Tam." Tam said looking suspiciously at the four of them. He pulled down his hood. She could definitely see how they were siblings now. he had short black hair with long silver tipped bangs and the same light blue, almost silver eyes. Sophie wouldn't be surprised if they Turned out to be famous K pop idols. 

 "Hey, are you kids getting off of this bus or not." The bus driver yell-spoke to them. 

 "Oh right."Fitz was the only one who spoke everyone else Just scrambled to get off of the bus. Once they had clumsily climbed out of the bus, Fitz asked Tam and Linh; "are you two twins?" Tam rolled his eyes again, and Linh answered. "Yep we are." They all continued to chat while approaching the school. The others didn't seem to be nervous when they opened the door and walked inside, but Sophie was. She took a deep breathe and stepped one foot inside the school, then the other. Her friends had waited for her and that made her smile. she was going to be fine, she had her best friends and even new friends, they would get through high school together.

Yeah Ik that was a filler chapter but I had to introduce Tam and Linh in somewhere, and I'm sorry it's short I'll make sure the next chappie is longer. Have a great rest of the day, or a great rest in bed for my fellow night owls.

Bye my BookButterflies!