Acknowledgements

This is the acknowledgments section so you don't have to read if you would not like to. And I'm sorry to say that this story is now over, finished, caput. I hope you have enjoyed the whole thing! Thank you to all the readers that have gone through this story with me, I'm so glad that you have enjoyed and gone on this roller coast of craziness with me. A couple of those people that I know of are:

FanGirlInTraining77, thank you so much for commenting and being supportive of this story through the long journey, I wish it wasn't ending so quickly. 

Novaroy15. And I know I've already thanked you in this story, but I couldn't resist. You have read and supported this story from so early on and I am so grateful for you.

LunaLarkCygnus , I've already thanked you as well, but again i couldn't resist. You too have supported early on, and I couldn't be more thankful to you for that. I just wish I could send you some Mallowmelt!

s8nisherenow, Thank you soo much for motivating me when I felt like doing nothing. And letting me rant to you about my books. I love you so much, your the best Best Friend I could ever even dream about. 

And last of all thank you to my Mum and Dad, they have encouraged me to write even though I'm pretty sure that they have not read this story. But I'm going to thank them anyway. So thank you Mum and Dad! For well everything you do for me. 

Well my beautiful BookButterflies, sadly this wraps up this story. Goodbye and I hope to see you soon when I write my next book. 

Which I have started two more, so you can check those out if you like! Now this is goodbye for real... 

Over and out fellow BookButterflies!