Chapter 14

Heyo! I have a question for y'all;

Do you prefer ebooks or regular books? Personally I prefer regular books, idk there's just something to holding it in your hands and turning the pages, also is it weird that I love the smell of books?Lol yeah probably, but idc. Enjoy the chappie!

Not reread or edited.

"NO! I SAID THE BLUE ONE, NOT RED!... DONT STIR I-" Keefe was yelling at Sophie  from a safe distance away, his yelling got interrupted by an orange explosion of... she didn't really know. All she knew was that it was sticky, smelly, orange... and well all over her and most of the other students. She looked down at her goop-covered feet, trying to hide from all the prying eyes. 

"NOT THE HAIR!" Keefe yelled, apparently his "safe distance." Needed a little more distance to it. 

"Ms. Foster, not again." Ms. Galvin said, from the corner of the room, which looked to be the only part of the room not covered in thick orange goop. She walked out of her corner, looking very cross and annoyed. "Two weeks detention! For both of you." She said as she approached sophie, Keefe was at the sink, rinsing his hair. 

"Your forgetting two important details, i already have detention for the next month and THIS WAS ALL FOSTERS FAULT!" He shouted as best as he could, considering his face was in the sink with the water running. Ms. Galvin frowned,

 "Well, technically you are a team, but since Mr. Sencen already has detention I will not build on his. But Ms. Foster, your two weeks still stand. Oh also you both have to clean this up." She said with a happy grin. Who smiles while punishing someone? That is just horrible.

 "But what about my other classes?" Sophie asked. This would surely take all day to clean up.

 "I'll take care of that, you just focus on cleaning." She said stepping over an orange puddle, and walking out the door, quickly yelling, "CLASS DISMISSED." 

All the students scrambled out of the room, a few slipping and face planting, which Sophie had to admit was pretty funny. The last student walked out the door, leaving just Sophie and Keefe. 

"Why couldn't you have just poured the blue? And I am sooooo getting you back for getting it in The Hair!" He whined, patting his flat non-hair-product hair. Sophie shrugged and went to to get the cleaning supplies from the janitors closet, Keefe followed her. 

"What does the cleaning spray thing look like?" Keefe yelled from inside the closet. 

"Umm, I don't know just grab a bottle that says cleaning spray!"

 "Fine. I found it! i found it!" He walked out of the closet doing a wiggly dance. He tried spraying it a few times but nothing came out. 

"Hey this thing doesn't eve-" his whining got interrupted by clear liquid spraying out of the bottle, into his mouth. Sophie laughed, and continued laughing as Keefe hacked and coughed in front of her. 

"Doesn't work huh?" She said through her hysterical laughter. Keefe glanced up briefly, giving her a deadly death glare. 

When Keefe stopped hacking and Sophie stopped laughing, they grabbed the rest of the cleaning supplies and walked back to the classroom.  

Keefe opened the door and pointedly walked in before her, she laughed. He was such a big baby. Sophie followed him in and placed the cleaning supplies next to the door, keeping the mop. Keefe was leaning against the wall on his phone, she walked over and poked him with the mop. 

"KEEFE! Get off your phone and help me clean!" He startled, and dropped his phone, that landed in a pile of orange goop.

 "HEY! You owe me a new phone!" He pouted, crossing his arms. 

"Whatever just help me clean." She responded handing him the mop. 

"Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine" he took the mop and stuck it in the goop. Sophie turned around and went to get her own mop. Before she even took five steps something wet and soft struck the back of her head. She turned around to a smirking Keefe. 

"You mess with The Hair I mess with your hair." Keefe stated, his smirk growing larger. Oh it was soooo on.

 She grabbed a sponge, dunked it in the goop and threw it at Keefe. His face was priceless! Oh no, he grabbed two rags that he drenched in the goop and threw them at her. She screamed, making him laugh. It was her turn to laugh when he reached for a scrubber and slipped, falling on his back. 

Keefe stood up and tackled her, she let out a screech as she slipped and fell with Keefe on top of her. They quickly scrambled apart when they realised how close they were. "Yeah, probably should've thought that Through... ehh when do I ever think anything through!" Keefe said as he stood up.

 "Yeah, good point." She agreed, did he think when doing anything? "Now we better start cleaning." She walked over a grabbed the sticky mop and started mopping. 

"But, Fooosterrrrr. Do I have to?" He asked with pouty eyes and a two year olds Whiny voice.

 "Yes Keefe, you have to." She threw the other mop at him, he caught it. Bummer.

 "Hey, uh Foster?" He asked. 

"Yeah?" 

"I heard your sisters getting married." Really? He heard about that, who could have told him? 

"Yeah, how'd you find out?"

 "Oh you know, superhuman ears!" She rolled her eyes and continued mopping the orange goop. "Well I just wanted to say congrats to her." He said looking down. Wow, she didn't expect him to say that. 

"Thanks, Keefe." He looked up, and their eyes met. They just stood there starring into each other's eyes until Sophie's mop that she was leaning on slipped, making her fall too. Instead of laughing Keefe came and helped her up. This was so unlike him. She mumbled a "Thanks." And they continued cleaning in silence. 

Woohoo, it's finally here! Sorry it's late folks. 

Adios my BookButterflies!