Chapter 5

Hey y'all, I hope you enjoy this chappie! My best friend recently joined Wattpad! Yay! She started an amazing story, and I LOVE it so far. It's titled, "Upside down" so go check that out if you want to, you can find it at her account; 

s8nisherenow  (She didn't even know what she was thinking with that username.) I also want to give a HUGE Shoutout to;

 LunaLarkCygnus, Thank you soooo much, for following me and adding my book to your reading list! It really means a lot. I also want to give another HUGE shoutout to;

Novaroy15, Thank you a million lusters, for favouriting and commenting! It makes my day. 

Now let's get on to Chapter 5! Hope you enjoy :)

Not reread or edited.

Elwin had let her leave the infirmary, which she was internally grateful for. now she was on her way to lunch, knowing her friends would question where she had been. Her assumptions where correct, the moment she stepped foot inside the cafeteria Biana ran over to her motioning for  the rest of her friends to come over to them, they started running over while Biana asked her about a million questions. 

"Where were you? Are you ok? Did someone hurt you? Did you meet a boy?" Sophie blushed at the last one, even knowing that it wasn't what Biana was asking. She squealed, making lots of heads turn their way.

 "What's his name? Is he cute? Have you met him before?" Biana asked, speaking so fast Sophie could barely hear what she said in her high pitched, excited voice.

 "No, Biana. Just drop it ok?" Sophie said to her overly excited friend, making her ridiculously huge smile drop into a pouty face.

 "But sophhhhhhieeeee." Biana complained, giving her best attempt at puppy dog eyes and clasping her hands together, pleading. Sophie rolled her eyes. Dex, Fitz, Linh and Tam Had made it over to where Sophie and Biana were standing, Dex asked if she was ok Fitz also asked if she was ok, Linh gave her a hug, skipping the "Ok." Question and Tam just stood there having a moderately worried look on his face. Before Sophie could answer Dex and Fitz's questions Biana turned toward them crossing her arms,

 "Oh, she's Ok alright." Everyone just looked at her with a puzzled expression meanwhile Sophie blushed, ugh. Why did she have to blush at everything? he wasn't that cute, wait what he wasn't cute at all! What was she thinking? She didn't even know his name! Not that she wanted to know his name or anything, no nothing like that. Definitely not. She thought trying to convince herself. 

"Sophie! Hulloooo! Earth to Sophie!" Oops she must have zoned out. 

"Sorry." She mumbled, looking away. "Can we go eat now?" She asked getting annoyed with herself, they nodded and walked to a table with a petite blonde girl with tiny braids braided into her hair and ice blue eyes. Just like him. Ugh, why couldn't she stop thinking about him? Now she was even more annoyed with herself. She sat down mentally lecturing herself. The blonde girl looked up from her food and smiled.

"Hi, I'm Marella. No nicknames" She said to everyone at the table. When everyone was introduced, they all started chatting like life time friends and after Sophie's disaster of a day she was grateful to just have fun talking and laughing with her friends. The bell sounded, and Sophie and her friends stood up and started walking to the door of the cafeteria, that was until Sophie felt something hard and slimy on the back of her head. The shock made her loose her balance, surprisingly falling backward. She braced herself for impact but it never came that's when she opened her eyes, a devilishly handsome blonde boy was starring back at her with his intensely beautiful ice blue eyes. She blushed and scrambled to get out of his arms. He smirked,

 "We got to stop meeting like this, Foster." He said, still smirking. "Although this time was a lot more pleasant." He whispered so only she could here, and winked. Sophie was sure her cheeks looked like a fire hydrant, on fire.

 "Yeah, I'm sorry about that." Sophie managed to whisper. He waved away the apology, "stop apologising, Foster. I wasn't really  your fault, and I gotta admit pretty epic!" He raised a fist in the air, Sophie just rolled her eyes. 

"So are you going to tell me your name? or am I going to just have to continue calling you The Hair?" she asked him, annoyed that he had an entire nickname for her and she didn't even know his name. He smirked. "As long as you change it to The Handsome Hair!" She rolled her eyes, but of course, was blushing. "This is soo fun!" What was fun? tormenting her to death?

 "And what's soooo fun? May I ask?" She asked, curious.

 "Making you blush." He stated, making an "obvious." Face. Right on cue, she blushed. "See! I'm the master." He said smirking his trademark smirk. 

"So are you going to tell me your name or not?" Sophie asked, getting impatient. 

"Wait, you don't actu-." He paused. What was he talking about? "Um it's Keefe." He finished. "Ok?" She said confused.

 "Sophie, you coming!?" Biana yelled from the doorway. 

"Yeah, coming." Sophie yelled Back. "Bye, Keefe." She said quickly, turning around and heading toward her friends. "Cya, Foster!" Keefe yelled after her. Marella ran to meet her. 

"What were you doing talking to Keefe Sencen?" She asked an urgent tone in her voice. "Oh, uh well." She told them the whole story, figuring she should get it over with. Everyone just stood there shell shocked, While Sophie stood there very confused. Why was this such a big deal? "What?" Sophie asked, tired of the silence and lack of explaining. Dex recovered first, 

"Sophie. Keefe Sencen is the son of Cassius Sencen. The Millionare, owner of a world famous car company. Ring a bell?" Sophie just stood there, it was her turn to be shellshocked. It didn't actually "Ring a bell." But his dad was still a big deal. But if he was so popular why had he talked to her? He must have only talked to her because she kept running into him, literally. She lowered her head, why was she so disappointed? They walked in silence figuring Sophie didn't want to talk anymore, and they were right. He would never talk to a nerd like her again, not that she cared. She didn't care at all, totally...

Yeah, I know soo many people have done the "Keefe's famous" thing but I really wanted to do it so sorry? Not sorry. Anywho have a lovely rest in bed or rest of the day!

Bye my BookButterflies!