Chapter 16

Hello, my beautiful BookButterflies! I'm sorry this chappie is late I have been rather busy lately. 

*reaches through screen to give apology mallowmelt*

Enjoy part two of Sophie's torture!

Not reread or edited.

Sophie had lost count at wedding dress option eighty-four. Jolie would try on dress after dress after dress, she honestly didn't know how she did it. Sophie absolutely hated trying on clothes with all her heart, and luckily Biana hadn't made her try on a bridesmaid dress yet. She knew that she would, So she was taking her Sitting and Watching time preciously. 

Jolie emerged from the changing room dressed in a flowy white wedding dress. It was silky and had lace detailing around the bodice, the sleeves were off the shoulder and made of lace. When Jolie stood in front of the mirror she smiled. A single tear trickled down her cheek, but she caught it just as it was about to drop from her chin. She quietly wispered, "this is the one." While still starring at herself in the mirror.

 Biana squealed, Jenny was already at Jolie's side since she was the maid of honour. And Della and edaline smiled. Sophie smiled too, not sure if it was because it was finally over or if she was genuinely happy to be here for this big moment in her sisters life. 

After Jolie had changed out of the wedding dress and was looking at vails Biana informed her that they in fact were not  done and dragged her towards the colorful racks. Sophie groaned, she didn't mind watching others try on dresses too much. But she did not want to try even one on herself, let alone pick out multiple options! Although knowing Biana she would most likely do that part. 

Apparently the bridesmaids dress colour had to be gold, but Jolie wanted all her bridesmaids to pick out their owns dresses to reflect themselves, they just had to be gold. Apparently. Sophie sighed and searched the rack for all dresses "gold". A simple light golden dress with short sleeves caught her attention. She pulled it off the rack, it was a light slightly shimmery gold color  on the skirt with somehow gold tinted lace on the top half, that also faded into the skirt. the short sleeves were also covered in the lace. Even with all the lace it had a very simple look. She decided she would try it on. 

"Hey Biana! I'm gonna try this one on!" She yelled to Biana, who was on the other side of the boutique. 

"Ok! Be at the dressing rooms in a sec!" Biana yelled back, sounding a bit muffled. Sophie made her way to the dressing rooms, walking inside the one of the far right, granted there were only three. She closed the door behind her, making sure to lock it. 

Sophie walked out of the small changing room to see Biana sitting on the comfy couch that sat in front of all three of the dressing rooms, and of course the mirror. A pile of brightly coloured dresses sat next to her and on her other side neutral toned dresses, that she was sorting through at that moment. She looked up and gasped. 

"Sophie. You look incredible!" She said standing up and walking towards Sophie. She blushed and walked to the mirror, wanting to see how "incredible" she looked. The dress was surprisingly comfortable.

When she was in view of the tall mirror she gasped just as Biana had. She did look incredible, well for her anyway. Biana came up behind her "it's perfect!" She whisper-shouted. "Now... maybe an updo? Or a braid." She mumbled playing with Sophie's hair. Sophie was still starring at herself she never imagined she could look soo... beautiful.

 The dress went to just above her ankles, which she was slightly disappointed about. If she had a long dress that covered her feet maybe she could get away with wearing sneakers and not the dreaded heels. Well atleast she found her dress on the first try and didn't have to try on a billion more dresses. She walked back to her dressing room to change back into her comfy clothes. 

§<>§<>§<>§<>§<>§<>§<>§<>§<>§<>§<>§<>§<>§<>§<>§<>§<>§<>§

Sophie was settled on the couch waiting for Biana to come out of the changing room in her latest dress. When Jenny came and sat next to her, and sighed dramatically, as if she had just ran a marathon. 

"How's it going? Having fun yet?" Jenny asked her as she settled into the big comfy white couch. 

"Not exactly." Sophie said with a laugh. She rather liked Jenny, with her being Jolie's best friend they had seen a lot of each other. Jenny was very sarcastic and loved a good joke. But was also sensitive When the time was needed. Jenny laughed too. "What about you? Having fun?" Sophie asked her, she groaned. She and Jenny had similar taste in clothing, she could tolerate shopping better than Sophie could though. But after a few hours she would pay for one of those massage chairs at the mall. Jenny laughed again.

 "Yeah, sure. If you wanna call it that." She stretched out her legs on the sofa and put her hands behind her head. "We haven't talked for while, how is everything?" Jenny asked. Sophie shrugged, there wasn't much to tell. Right? 

"Fine."Jenny raised an eyebrow.

 "Just fine huh?" 

"Yeah, there isn't much going on except the wedding." Sophie said with a shrug. 

"Hmm, will there be anyone accompanying you to the wedding?" Jenny asked, raising her eyebrows teasingly. Sophie turned a shade of Red Traffic Light. 

"No." She said a little too quickly. What was up with everyone asking her that? Jenny made an "Immhmm" noise and stood up. 

"Well... I better get back to searching!" She said with fake enthusiasm. Just as she left Biana emerged from her dressing room, her face of excitement dropped when she saw Sophie. 

"Sophie, you ok? Or are you just bored out of your brains still?" Biana asked walking toward her. Sophie blinked out of her daze, and put on a fake smile.

 "Yeah, I'm fine. That one looks amazing on you!" Biana looked at her questionably, but let it go. 

"Thanks! And I think I saw some shoes at the mall the other day that would match this perfectly!" She squealed. And then Sophie realised; The sky was already growing dark and they hadn't searched for shoes. Ugh. This meant more shopping. That's great. Just great. 

Hope you guys enjoyed! Also just wanted to point out that the wedding will be in spring and winter break has already passed. Just in case you get confused.

Bye my BookButterflies!