Chapter 25

Sadly, this is the last chapter in this story. I hope y'all have enjoyed reading it and I wish i didn't have to end it so soon. Enjoy!

Not Reread or edited. Considered it for the last chapter... but you know me so, nahhhh!

Spring and summer had passed, And it was finally late august. Leaves began to turn warm colours and the slight breeze had a cooler touch when they brushed up against Sophie's arms and face. Brant was healing very well and would be able to roll down the aisle in a wheelchair. It was the wedding day today and everyone was freaking out. Some stayed quiet and were calm, others were frantic and running all over the place doing who knows what. In Sophie's case she was with Jolie, she had already gotten dressed in her bridesmaids dress and shoes and was trying to calm Jolie down. Jolie was being very quiet and not saying much, which Sophie knew meant she was nervous. 

"Jolie. You love Brant with all your heart right?" Sophie asked gently. Jolie nodded sincerely. "Then you have nothing to worry about. You both love eachother so much it seems impossible, and you may not be perfect because nobody is, but you see eachother as perfect. And that's what matters." She said reassuringly. Jolie reached out and pulled her into a tight embrace. 

"Thank you Sophie. Your right, I'm doing the right thing." She said gently to her ear. Sophie smiled and pulled back. 

"Now, your walking down that aisle in five minutes, and Biana wants to touch up your makeup. Although I don't know why... but she does so I'll be right back." She stood up from the fluffy white seat she was sitting on and walked toward where all the makeup and beauty products were. Jolie was sitting at her vanity so sophie was confused as to why they had a section for makeup when they already had the supplies in the vanity, then again she knew absolutely nothing about makeup and fashion. A pretty girl in a beautiful teal dress that matched her eyes perfectly, was walking towards Sophie holding a huge plastic box.

 "What's in there?" Sophie asked, when Biana arrived at her side. 

"Makeup! Of course." She responded. Sophie shrugged, how much makeup did Biana own? And honestly Sophie didn't really want to know. They walked back over to Jolie and Biana worked her magic. 

§<>§<>§<>§<>§<>§<>§<>§<>§<>§<>§<>§<>§<>§<>§<>§<>§<>§<>§<>§

The music had just started playing, it was beautiful and made up of only piano. Sophie smiled when she saw that Brant had managed to put on a suit. His best man, Mason pushed him down the aisle, both of the men smiling like there was no tomorrow. 

Next was Rebecca, the Flower Girl. She was about four and chucked flowers on the path and on the people sitting on the seats that were placed next to the makeshift aisle. It was an outdoor wedding close to an amazingly beautiful lake. The reception would be right next to the lake, on the hill overlooking the glassy lake. 

Sophie's smile widened when Jolie's pet cavalier King Charles ran down the aisle with the wedding bands on his collar. 

Jenny smiled and walked down the aisle, Sophie took a deep breathe and followed her. The two other bridesmaids followed and they stopped at the elegant white arch covered in flowers in various shades of different colours. The pianist began to play a different melody on the piano, a few seconds later Jolie appeared. She looked beautiful in her lacy elegant dress and a vale that matched it perfectly. Sophie couldnt see her face, but she knew Jolie was smiling. 

Once she reached the arch, she handed her bouquet to Jenny and held Brant's hands. This would be a day to remember, and boy would they have a story for their wedding day that they would tell til the end of time. Jolie crouched a little so Brant could push her vale back. The marriage officiant, began his speech and questions. Next it was time for their vowels. Brant was asked first.