Until When...

"Find someone who knows you're sad just by the change in your voice. Be with someone who loves the feature that you hate the most. Fall in love with someone who looks at you and knows they don't want anyone else." – Unknown

Chapter 7

Sakura opened her car trunk and waited for Wei to take out her bag. Even though they would only be staying four days in Li's cabin she had to use her medium size travel bag to fit everything she was taking with her. Between cosmetics, her clothing, bathing suits and her oh-so-lovable munchies she could pass off her bag as fully prepared for the entire weekend. Wei took her bag out of her car and passed it to Syaoran's trunk.

She went over towards her bag and quickly took out a bag of chips and hid it in her purse. Munchies were very important for the road trip ahead. She was about to spend three hours in a car with Syaoran and after their last meeting she knew she would need these very badly. She saw Syaoran approaching and casually got away from the car's trunk so he wouldn't notice anything unusual.

"Are you all set?" he asked her.

She nodded and took the time to eye his red sports car before sitting in the front seat and wait for him. Since the six of them wouldn't fit in one car, according to Syaoran, then they would have to take two cars. Syaoran decided to drive his own car, since he was so intent on not leaving it behind, while the rest of them decided to follow him on an SUV. At first, Sakura thought he was just being a brat about the whole car thing but after seeing Meiling's two full bags she could clearly see he was right all along, though she would never admit it to his face. "This is a nice car..." she said after he got in.

He caressed the wheel and proudly said as if it was the greatest car in the world, "Well, it is a Ferrari F12!"

She frowned, "Is that supposed to mean something?"

He indignantly stared at her before turning back towards the car's wheel and saying, "Don't worry about those words baby, she's just ignorant of your good ways. I'm sure she didn't mean it as an insult."

She smirked. "You're talking to your car Li? I didn't know you were that crazy already."

"You know... never mind," was all he said before turning the car on and carefully driving away. He looked at his rear mirror now and then to make sure Eriol was still following behind.

"When did you get it?" she asked him. When she heard from his sister he had gotten a new car it had sounded a little strange to her. It didn't make sense whatsoever that a guy who was only going to be in China for a couple of months would buy a new car.

"When I got here," he casually said.

"Wouldn't it have been better to buy it in Europe? after all, that is where you want to play, isn't it?" She stared at him. Being at Xian's side had taught her well how to read a person from their reaction and seeing how he didn't answer as casually as he did her first question only meant he was hiding something.

He kept watching the road and after several seconds he said, "I can always buy another one there if I want to."

She knowingly smiled a little but quickly hid it so he wouldn't notice. He had never been good at lying. "And sell this one?"

He looked at her and smirked, "Why? Are you interested in buying?"

"Shift? When there are cars that shift by themselves...? No thanks."

He chuckled, "It's not that bad. Besides, it feels a lot better in the road."

"To you perhaps. I feel a lot better on the road by letting the car shift on its own."