Chapter 18: Cooking problem! really!

Hi! We waited 18 chapters and more than 26,000 words for Ash to began his journey . Well! The moment is finally here . I understand that 15 gym battles will take long time to cover so you gotta be patient but I promise that the story won't slack off just to not show one battle after another. I mean no one can see 15 chapters continuosly with gym battles. That would spoil the fun but in betweens will be as much as nice word dates , maybe even confessions and feelings realisation..oops! Spoiler.

Ash and his friends were on his way to Manchester City to register for Clevan league or at least Ash was about to .

"Ash! Can't we take a rest? I am tired." Dawn groaned.

"Yes! Ash." Serena agreed huffing.

"Come on guys ! The faster we go , the quicker I will catch up to Paul. I bet he has already registered and is on his way to his first gym battle." Ash said excitedly as Pikachu sighed.

"I am tired, Ash . I think we should take a bit of rest ." Serena groaned.

"Fine!" Ash sighed as he relented seeing them stumbling. Soon they had set up a tent and all, when they heard a sound .

"I think I should go check it out ." Ash said .

"I will come with you ." Dawn quickly offered.

"Alright! Serena . You stay here for our tents." Ash told her before she could ask to come.

Both Ash and Dawn ran towards the source of sound to see that a vigoroth attacking a boy .

"Who is that Pokemon?" Dawn asked.

"We can worry about that later. Right now ! That boy is in trouble. Go Pikachu! Use thunderbolt on vigoroth." Ash said as Pikachu nodded and released a bolt of lightning shocking vigoroth. Vigoroth looked back angrily but backed away seeing Pikachu's cheeks sparkling again with warning.

"Hey! Are you ok?" Ash asked.

"Yeah! Thanks for the help. I am Liam. That vigoroth just attacked me out of nowhere." The boy stood up brushing the dust off himself.

"I am Ash and this is my friend Dawn. Glad to help. Why would it attack out of nowhere?" Ash wondered. Dawn bit her lip at friend.

"Well Ash! Since now that strange looking Pokemon is gone , can you tell me who is vigoroth ?" Dawn asked.

"Fine! Vigoroth is simply incapable of remaining still. Even when it tries to sleep, the blood in its veins grows agitated, compelling this Pokémon to run wild throughout the jungle before it can settle down. .." Ash brought out his pokédex as Dawn sighed .

"Fihe! I guess I could have done that too if I wanted to hear it from mechanical voice." Dawn scoffed.

"Are you guys passing through here or stay here ?" Liam all of sudden interrupted.

"No! No! We are going to Manchester City . I am going to have my gym battle there and get registered for Clevan league." Ash told him.

"That is great. I am going there too but not for a gym battle yet . I am going to my home. Just returned from my some other region." He told him .

"Oh ! Which region?" Dawn asked.

"Sinnoh region. " He said.

"Wow! Dawn is from there too.  How about you two start to get to know each other? You might have something common to talk about " Ash said smiling and started to walk away with Pikachu.