Chapter 32: Streching arms alone

Ash has won brain badges :-
Soul badge from Alana
Castello badge from Liona
Belief badge from Senko
Sephile badge from Hiron

Gym badges :-
Affirm badge from Carolina
Wallow badge from Christopher
Zap badge from Jim
Torrent badge from Charlie

Pokemon
Pikachu-electric type
Draceon-Dragon type
Dragonair-Dragon type
Zorua-Dark type
Growlithe-Fire type
?-yet to be caught

Travelling companions- None

Rivals- Paul and Stephan yet

Ash had been alone in his Hoenn journey but this. This was different. He had really began to like the company of Serena and Dawn very much . And then they confessed that they liked him more than a friend. And Ash was pretty sure that he felt something more for them too but for whom the more. How could he possibly know?

These questions haunted Ash's mind as he reached Chantter city , the home of next gym battle. Ash was currently proceeding towards gym.

"Going somewhere, Ash ?" A familiar voice called as Ash turned back

"Anabel! What are you doing here?" Ash was surprised.

"Well! It depends actually. Are you busy ?" She asked.

"I always have time for old friend." Ash chuckled as she beamed.

Now they were sitting in a cafe swarming with people for latte and cappuccino and what not. (I only know these two for coffee)

"So what is going in your life?" She asked drinking her cup.

"The usual. Just catching Pokemon and moving on to win more badges and then compete in Pokemon league and training them..." He stopped seeing her chuckle.

"I meant Ash ! What is going on with you beside that. I can see that you have something on your mind." She said.

"Oh! Well it is kinda secret." Ash said softly.

"Ash Ketchum keeping secrets. That is something new . Come on .Tell me ." She raised her eyes.

"Fine! So what happened is basically..." Ash explained all of his journey from the Pokemon school through Clevan region and now .

"Wow! You really have quite a journey here , don't you ?" She chuckled.

"I know and now I am so messed up in my brain." He groaned as Pikachu patted him.

"Ash! What are you so worried about? There are two girls who like you more than a friend . I am pretty sure they would understand if you choose one ." She put her hand on his hand .

"No! I mean Anabel, you see that is not the problem. I don't know how to choose. I mean what if I decide and then pick one and then layer I realise that it was a decision taken in haste and I actually wanted to be with other. I just can't think that whom do I see that way more." Ash ruffled his hair.