Chapter 17

Warning: mature scene ahead

Abby

Chase pushed me towards the bed. I fell on my back and he came down with me. He never broke the kiss. I could feel his hand roaming my body. This time I mimicked his actions and did the same thing to his back.

I felt him getting hard. I rubbed myself up against him. It felt good. He broke the kiss "stop Abigail. You're not ready for this." He said with a husky voice.

"Yes I am Chase." I said as I pulled him towards me and kissed him. I couldn't believe I was so blunt. Did I really just say that to him? I was definitely ready. I've always wanted Chase.

He was surprised by my words and my actions. I myself was surprised. Even tho he was surprised, he continued to kiss me.

Kissing him was the best thing in the world. He was such a great kisser. Then I made the first move, I tugged at his shirt. He smiled and he took off his shirt. He was still in top of me. He smiled down at me. Then he continued to kiss me.

Then he stopped and looked at me. As if asking for permission. I nodded and he took of my dress. Thank goodness the light was off. I would be too embarrassed if Chase saw me like this. I was very insecure about my body. I wasn't the skinniest person in the world and it made me uncomfortable to show it.

He trailed kissed down my neck and then he made it to my collarbone. I moaned when he did. Then he made his way to my breast and continued to trail kisses. I stopped him before he made it to my stomach. He just looked at me.

It's like he knew about my insecurities because he said "you're beautiful just the way you are" then he kissed my lips again.

I pulled him closer to me. I wrapped my arms around his back. I could feel him against me. He was definitely as turned on as I was. He then broke the kiss and looked at me.

"Are you sure..." I put my finger on his lips.

"I'm definitely sure" I said staring into his eyes. Then without warning he slipped his hand into my panties. Thank goodness I was wearing a dress before. I moaned so loud when he rubbed my sensitive area. "Oh my god Chase" I screamed. He was kissing my as he rubbed my sensitive area. Then I felt him slip two fingers inside of me. I moaned even louder. He slowly slipped them in and out. Oh gosh it felt so good.

He intensified the rhythm and I screamed out in pleasure. "You're so wet baby" he whispered and kissed me.

Then I did the unimaginable. I went to unbutton his pants. He didn't ask me if I wanted to this time. Instead he helped me take his pants off. He was in his underwear. You could see his package and it was huge. "We need a" before he finished his sentence I reached into my drawer and pulled out a condom. He just raised his eyebrow.

"They gave them out in health class." I whispered. He just made and o face. Then he looked me in the eyes. As if asking me once again if I was sure. I nodded and he slipped out of his boxers.

My oh my, he was a big man. I mean I'm taking anatomy so I definitely know he'll fit, but will it hurt? Of course it's going to hurt. You know this.

He put the condom on. Then he turned and looked at me. He kissed me again and I kissed him back. He positioned himself in my entrance.

He broke the kiss. "I'm going to go slow. If it hurts too much, I'll stop. Ok?" I simply nodded. He kissed me again and in one movement he slipped inside of me.

There was instant pain. I winced and pulled him closer to me. I know it only hurts the first time.

He rocked slowly against me. Never taking his eyes off me. I was honestly glad the lights were off.

The pain slowly subsided. Then I started to experience pleasure. Oh god it felt really good. "Chase please. Go faster." I moaned. He obliged to what I said and started to rock faster against me.

It felt better and better with each movement. I could feeling myself reaching my climax. Who knew sex was like this. He rocked harder and harder against me. I heard him grunting and maiming a few times.

I could tell he was holding back. He didn't want to hurt me, but I need to reach my climax. It didn't feel this good the two other times he made me come. I felt like I was about to explode. "Please Chase faster" I moaned louder. He did just that. I felt myself come. Then Chase did.

I was panting so loud. Chase pulled out of me and I winced. "I'm so sorry" I put my finger on his lips again.

"Don't apologize, it was really good." I blushed. Once again I was glad the lights were off.

"Really good huh?" He smirked. He then gave me a quick kiss and laid on his back. I snuggled next to him and immediately fell asleep.