Ishq-4

TW
Before you continue(IMPORTANT):

The male lead is very possessive and obsessive, you may call him toxic too. The female lead doesn't have an issue with his way of showing love and protecting her(controlling as we say).
SINCE THIS IS JUST A FICTION.

This story has no intention of portraying anything. If you are triggered by this then skip 'Ishq' and read the other stories.

^^^

Salaar was brutally beating Rashid,Noor could see him bleeding badly

Noor could see him bleeding badly.
A crowd had gathered around them but nobody stepped forward taking in the site of a raging Salaar beating the shit out of that poor boy.

" Salaar bas kren!", she gathered her emotions and tried to stop the beast.
(Stop it Salaar!)

He proved deaf ear to her pleads.
"Salaar, wo mar jae ga chorde use please", she almost cried, but received the same response.
(Salaar leave him,he'll die)

Not understanding what to do she hugged him from behind, her tears wetting his cream coloured shirt, his hand paused in air feeling her, his muscles relaxed on her touch.
"Sa..laar ghar chale..please", she pleaded stuttering, stopping the stream of her tears.
(Salaar let's go home, please)

Salaar turned on her teary voice taking in her shaky form, face all red from crying, grabbing her hand tightly he dashed towards the reserved parking area, he funded for the University, therefore had the privilege.
Reaching the car he hugged her in order to calm down his tempestuous mind. Breathing in her scent, he tried to ease himself removing the picture of that bloody bastard touching her from his thoughts.
Noor was too shocked to react, she was still weeping in his hold.
After Salaar had calmed down a bit he moved back holding her face in his,

"HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM BOYS, DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND!", he shouted still bothered by the fact that a mere boy had touched her, his Ain.

" I..I..don't talk to bo..ys you can ask Aye..sha, he stopped..me..when I was comi..ng here", she replied between her crying.

His heart twisted seeing her tears, forgetting everything he brought her face closer and used his thumb to remove her tears cooing,
"Shhh..it's okay meri jaan, I'm sorry, stop crying now", he requested her politely and joined his forehead with hers.

"you are al..ways sh..shouting on me!", she complained between hiccups feeling his hot breaths on her face.
"Acha na, I'm saying sorry, stop crying already", he smiled listening to her words.
"Aa..pp har dafa esa hi keh..te hain",
Noor replied still whimpering.
(you always say like this)

"Ain, bas kro ab warna mujh se bura koi nai ho ga" , Salaar warned her trying to act intimidating suppressing another smile.
"Aapse bura koi hai bhi nai", today Noor seemed to have decided on making Salaar speechless.
(Stoo it already Ain, or I'll act worse than any other)
(There is no one more bad than you)