Ishq-5

^^^

"Sir, why didn't you return to office yesterday, is everything alright?, Sami ended up asking the question disturbing him from almost an hour still taking a risk, how could he afford to cut him off during the serious business conservation

Seated across the big mahogany table, dressed in Armani suit with a powerful aura around him, he looked over to Sami standing with a file in his hand, giving him a glare he focused back to the files infront of him, Sami was talking home between business, that he had not permitted.

"Sorry Sir", Sami apologised thanking Allah he hadn't shouted on him.
Sami was working as his secretary since past 5 years, therefore he was capable of understanding his mere look but curiosity killed the cat.

"Sir, Mr.Afandi's assistant called this morning, he wants to have a meeting arranged, shall I organise one for tomorrow?", Sami inquired coming back to his professional mode.

___

"Ami, I'm going to Tayi Ami's place, bhabhi called, Hooria isn't feeling well", Noor told Mrs.Abid fixing her dupatta.
(bhabhi-sister in law)

"Acha chali jao, ye lo ye curry Mahira bhabhi ko de dena tumhare Taya Abu ko boht pasand hai", Mrs.Abid gave her the bowl containing curry.
(ok go, take this curry give it to Mahira Bhabhi, your Taya Abu loves it)
(curry-south asian-style dish)

"Allah hafiz", Noor took the bowl and left for Ahmed villa.

'One step towards mission impossible', she took a deep breath convincing herself.

"Asalam-u-Alaikum Tayi Ami, Salam bhabhi, where is Hoor?", she asked hugging Sara, placing the bowl on table, they were in the living room.

"Va Alaikum Asalam Noor beta", Mrs.Ahmed greeted her with a big smile, kissing her forehead, indeed she adored her daughter-in-law.

"Va-Alaikum-Asalam Noor, I'm angry with you, you're coming after two weeks, that too when I called, scold her Ami she always does this", Mahira complained hugging her.

"Sorry bhabhi, you know I had exams, but now I'm free, don't worry", she smiled kissing her bhabhi's cheek making her forget her anger, how could she be angry with a doll.

"Nool..Chachi you'le hele, I misshed you sho much", Hooria Rehaan khan, Sara's two year old daughter came running down the stairs.

"Hoor baby, I missed you too, what happened, your Mama told me you're sick?", Noor exclaimed carrying Hooria in her arms and kissing her cheeks.

"I was shick yeshterday but I'm phine now that you'l hele", Hooria pouted hugging her.
"Aww..my baby", Noor cooed her with affection.

"She has been crying since morning to see you", Mrs.Ahmed told her smiling at their sweet moment.