paasbaan (protector)1

Hanfaa ( 23 years old)

   Hassan sayyed (26 year's old)

     ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Hassan bhai aapna hum se baat hi na kare ab bhot bure hai aap" The young girl whined in her car seat while glancing on her right side. Other one just smile mischievously while glancing her once while continuing his driving.

"Kyu naa kare hum aapse baat chotu"
Hassan asked his sister who is throwing dangerous glares towards him just because of he called her 'chotu '

"Pehle toh aap hume chotu bolna band kare or haa hum aapse isliye gussa hai kyuki aapne bhabhi jaan ko nahi laay humare sath"
His whole mood become sour just while remembering her. He clench his jaw and tightened his hand on steering wheel. He didn't want to get rude to his pyaari sister so he didn't reply her.

His sister zulfaa knew why he didn't gave her reply so she shut her mouth with a sigh while looking outside from the window.

***
Hassan Sayyed is a upcoming chief minister of state. He has two motive in his life. One , to give all happiness to her sister which she deserves.
And two , to become a honest politician. ( Which is not easy at all ).
He live with his father and sister. There is just formal relationship with his father after his mother death.
His love her sister with a whole heart.

Now there is one more person in his mansion and in his life.
Hanfaa sayyed his wife.