paasbaan 13💕

Hanfaa and Hassan both were sleeping peacefully after their blissful night.

Zulfa was sleeping when she heard Hiba sobbing.  Her eyes were open fully and her face was red because of crying. She immediately got up and took Hiba in her lap. She started move back and forth but little hanfaa didn't stop instead she was crying more now. She want Hassan or Hanfaa beside her whenever she woke up but Zulfa didn't understand the poor baby .

When she didn't stop Zulfaa took her in Their room and started knocking on the door.

Hassan and Hanfaa both got up with shriek when they heard the loud voice of their baby crying and knock on the door.

Hassan remove the sheet from himself and walked near the door but stopped by his wife voice

"Hassan tracks toh phenke jaay"
She covered herself with a sheet and told her husband who was going outside in his boxers only.

He nodded his head and wore his track ,opening the door he walk out of the room because hanfaa was not in her clothes.

"Bhai ye kabse ro rahi hai hume lagta hai isse aapke paas aana hai"
Saying this she handed crying Hiba to Hassan. He took her in his arms and patted her back lightly. Hiba put her head in crook of his neck.

"Kya ho gaya gudiya yaad aari thi aapko meri?"

Zulfa left from there and he enter in the room and saw his wife was still in the same position. But looking at her face anybody can tell how worried she was looking.

"Kya ho gaya kyu ro rahi thi"

"You know na she want us beside her whenever she woke up"

He sat beside Hanfaa and she took Hiba in her arms. Hiba looked at Hanfaa with red eyes which was filled with tears. Her cheeks were fully red and her nose was looking like a strawberry.

"Itna mat roya kariye Hiba hume acha nahi lagta....dekhe Hassan kaise laal ho gayi hai meri beti"
She felt guilty for sending the baby from her because of Their love making session.

Wiping her tears she kissed her face.
Hiba giggle now feeling all kisses given by Hanfaa  and Hassan.
They both felt happy at the moment and thanked allah to sending this angel in their life.

After one month

It was nikaah day for zulfa. The whole mansion was lit up with different colour fairy lights. The walls of the mansion was decorated with colourful flowers. All of her friends relatives were already arrived and waiting for the bride to come.

Hassan was already ready and checking all the arrangements. He forgot his phone in his room so he was going in the room. Opening the door he inhale the fresh fragrance on gajre. His breath got stuck in his chest when he looked two beautiful ladies in the room busy in themselves.

Hanfaa was wearing a red colour heavy kameez and gararaa. Her kameez was filled with heavy zardozi work all over her bell sleeves and borders. Her gararaa was golden colour pairing with a very heavy red colour dupatta with zardozi work on her aanchal and border. It was perfectly settle on her shoulders.
Her light brown hairs were open freely till her waist. On her neck a beautiful Kundan necklace was place with matching jhumka.

 On her neck a beautiful Kundan necklace was place with matching jhumka