paasbaan 8💕

It's been a week Hassan had left for Dubai. But he had extended his trip for more two days. They both talk sometime to each other on phone.
There is still some awkwardness in their relationship. But both are trying to remove it. She gave him chance and all the things left on allah. She is know one to give punishment to anybody nor her father for selling her or husband to play games with her.
Everything had written on fate which will happen anyhow. But one thing is for sure that she wants a perfect plain and simple life which is filled with happiness and happiness.

Hanfaa was busy in her daily routines. Going hospital at 9 and then coming at 7 pm. She eats her dinner with Zulfa and father in law , she used to spent her time with Zulfa.

*******
Hanfaa arrived at mansion just now.
She is extremely tired , she just want to eat and sleep now. She entered her room and throw her bag on the couch. She lay on the bed and closed her eyes.

Few minutes later she feel something on her cheeks then her nose.
Slowly the thing move down near her thorat and then collarbone.
Sensing someone's presence behind her she turned and jerk away the hand from her neck.

First thing came in front of her eyes was his husband smiling fabce.
She stood up immediately with a confusing face . Is he really here??
She touched his cheeks lightly with her fingers which make Hassan chuckle.

"I am real yaar"
He told her with a smile. A smile also spread on her face. She excitedly hugged him not caring about anything she sat on his lap. Hassan also hugged her back kissed her head. He was Missing her closeness when he tries to sleep at night.

Hanfaa realise she was sitting on his lap and legs were wrapped around his waist. She suddenly feel shy and try to move but Hassan hold her. Her cheeks were little red by now. She hide her face in his chest. He will tease her again like that day when they both were on rooftop.

"Waise aap toh do din baad aane wale the?"

"Kaam ho gaya tha and mai apni biwi ko miss kar raha tha isliye chala aaya"

She smiled and kept her head on his heart. She can feel and hear his heart beat.

"Itna kyu sharm aari hai?"
He kiss her under her earlobe lightly and then bite it which make hanfaa moan.
Hassan found a new energy when he heard her moan. He again kissed her earlobe and moving down to her jawline. Hanfaa clutch his t shirt in her hand because of new sensation in her body.

Hassan hand were moving up and down on her back till her waist.
His kisses were increasing and going further down to her collarbone.
He bit her there which make hanfaa hiss and moan in pleasure and pain.
Hassan kissed that spot to remove the pain.

"Hanfaa"
Controlling his desires Hassan called her. He didn't want to move ahead not now . He looked at her face , her cheeks were looking like a beetroot.

"Hmmm" she hummed in response and hide her face in his neck not able to meet his gaze.

"Dinner kar lete hai"

"Haa chale"
She told him but didn't move.

"Aap uthengi toh chalege na"
Hanfaa got up immediately. Hassan looked at her and smile and they Both left to dinning room.