paasbaan 3❤️

Hurting someone can be as easy as
Throwing stone in the sea
But do you have any
Idea how deep
That stone
Can
go

****

Zulfa gave her lift till her hospital and she left for her work. She is one of the best fashion designer in Karachi and she own so many studios.
Hanfaa enter the hospital and move to the receptionist. After greetings and congratulated by everyone for her wedding she left for her cabin. She sigh and rest her head on the table. She was trying her best to control her anger with everyone when they were indirectly taunting her to get married to chief minister.
Basically they were telling her
Gold digger .

Mujhe nahi pata tha abba aap itne laalchi aadmi niklege kya kami thi unko aakhir. Maine toh aaj tak kabhi unhe koi takleef nahi di jab paise maange tab de diye begar kuch soche samjhe or aapne yeh kiya mere sath.

She shook her head negatively to remove the uncessary thoughts for a while and concentrate on the patients file. She see all her patients till the evening. It was 6:15 pm on and she is already late. After packing her purse she left her cabin.
The clouds were now orange and yellowish colour. Soft yet cold wind was passing from her body making her shiver lightly. But she likes it after all it was her favourite month December.

But now the question was how she will go home. She dialled zulfa number but it was switch off. So she decided to take cab. She book the cab and arrive at the mansion. It was 7:45 now she was so late just because of stupid traffic.

She entered in the mansion but immediately stop by the loud noise which boom in the hall. It was non another her husband.

He was standing near the staircase with cigrette between his lips

He was standing near the staircase with cigrette between his lips. Wearing black fitted tuxedo and golden wrist watch. All ready for going to another party.

"Aagayi mohtarama aapne aashiq ke sath ghumke?"
He taunted while taking slow steps towards her with raise eyebrows .
She look at him with horrified expression , she have no idea what he is saying. But one thing stuck in her mind yeh mere baare itni neechi soch rakhte hai?

"Kya hua bolti kyu band karli aapne Begum sahiba"?

"Kaisi faltu baate kar rahe hai aap hatiye humare raste se"

She walk away from there but stop when she felt a tug on her wrists. With a jerk he pull her towards him and hold her both wrist tightly in his hand.

"Aashik ke sath nahi thi toh kaha thi huh"?
He pull her more closer to his body and feel her getting nervous again , he smirk when he see her face getting all red because of their closeness.